PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye Mr Chips

Mr Chips
17th May 2005, 23:22
There, I've been dying to use that line!

To those who know me (my identity seems to have been the worst kept secret at LTCC), worked with me or have been trained by me at West Drayton, may I bid a fond-ish farewell!

After 6 years as an operational ATSA on AC B watch, and 8 years in the Training section I have finally bitten the bullet and left NATS, and indeed aviation (although I have finally legitimately obtained an airside pass of my very own!)

I intend to hang around these hallowed pages.. but no more at that wonderful place we all know and love, stranded amidst the council estates of West Drayton.

If I missed you on Monday (my last day) - Cheerio!!!!!

Mr Chips
Formerly of NATS
RH

Numpo-Nigit
18th May 2005, 07:31
"my identity seems to have been the worst kept secret at LTCC"

well, if you insist on walking around with Mr Chips written on the back of your identity pass ....

anyway, have a good one in your new career path, whatever it is.

Regards

NN

Dan Dare
18th May 2005, 08:01
I'm intrigued. Not in aviation, but now has an airside pass...

Politics?

Good luck whatever it is

AlanM
18th May 2005, 08:30
McDonald's, airside, T1?

:) Have fun!! (and start supporting a proper rugby team!)

PPRuNe Radar
18th May 2005, 09:55
Good luck in your new vocation Mr Chips. I am sure you will still pop back from time to time to see what's going on in the 'real world' that is ATC :p

Have fun and enjoy whatever you have chosen to do.

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
18th May 2005, 10:53
Good luck Mr Chips, whoever you are! Maybe our paths crossed in the Training Section at West Drayton during the emergency training?? I was in TC there after moving from Heathrow.

There is life out there, so they tell me, so enjoy it while you can.

Take care

Bren McCartney (Ex TC)

Mr_Grubby
18th May 2005, 12:48
Mr Chips.

Who is going to do all the TC Training Section Fire CBT now you have gone ??

Good Luck Rich.

Clint.

ATCO Two
18th May 2005, 13:11
Hi Mr Chips,

Here I am at your old desk, using your new computer for the purpose it was designed for! I am sorry you decided to leave us, as I thought you still had a lot to offer NATS. I hope you find contentment at TFIF and the land of bouncy castles. Looking forward to your ongoing incisive comments on these boards.

Best of Luck.

Jerricho
18th May 2005, 13:46
I still say there should have been more dancing girls and beer for the HCS course.

All the best matey........

dc61
19th May 2005, 10:47
Cheers mate!

Take care.

Mr Grubbys right you didn't do mine before you went! Still have something of yours to return, J2O sometime?

Incidently, maybe things may have been better after the shunting out of somebody??

TTFN

bagpuss lives
19th May 2005, 21:59
Well done on escaping. All the best to you :ok: