PDA

View Full Version : Someone Was Having Fun This Evening..........

BRL
17th May 2005, 20:14
Watched this evening what looked like a high winged taildragger, high and to the east of the pier at Brighton at around about 1825ish.

Looked pretty good, lots of slow rolls and loops, stalls etc, made a walk along the front pretty interesting this evening.

Cheers whoever you are.......... :ok:

stiknruda
18th May 2005, 12:34
Somebody else was having aerobatic fun, too!

Stik

Flik Roll
18th May 2005, 14:21
Someone else was having aerobatic fun...just not in Brighton!

Could have been Goodwoods Super Decthalon?

Andy_R
18th May 2005, 17:05
BRL 'twas maybe my 8 year old having the time of his life on his 8th birthday. Highwing, location and time seem to fit.

More expense - got him hooked too now :ok: :uhoh:

BRL
18th May 2005, 21:40
Hi Andy, good to see you back in the air again. Aeroplane looks nice......... ;)

Andy_R
19th May 2005, 09:38
Hi Andy, good to see you back in the air again. Aeroplane looks nice.........

Nah, it was just him with an instructor. I'm still grounded (an ear problem) at the moment. Will be in touch when I am airbourne again :sad:

BRL
22nd May 2005, 19:21
.............part II. Spotted today flying funny high over Rottingdean.......!!

Circuit Basher
23rd May 2005, 12:36
Someone was also having fun on Sat pm over South Dorset (around 6nm E of Dorchester) - never caught sight of him, but sounded kind of Yakkish.

I was busily working in the workshop, constructing / modifying a self assembly TV cabinet that may well keep my 1 yo son from the video / satellite / DVD (and the birds nest of SCART / aerial / mains leads at the back!!).

Sounded like he was having fun, with the engine note changes suggesting he was undertaking loops, rolls and some flick manoeuvres.

As I say, I never saw / met the guy (or guyess :D), but I already hate him / her for having a fun time while I was working under orders from the domestic CO!! :D;)