PDA

View Full Version : Maastricht Approach Plates

Thoroughly Nice Bloke...
13th May 2005, 09:17
Hi all...

I need the plates for Maastricht, does anyone know of a website to download them...?

Many thanks...

TNB

Maarten
13th May 2005, 09:55
The new Dutch AIP site is the place to go now. This link will hopefully get you to the right spot:

http://www.ais-netherlands.nl/aim/310305-120505/eAIP/html/index-en-GB.html

Maarten

Thoroughly Nice Bloke...
13th May 2005, 11:53
Hi Maarten,

Many thanks...

TNB

Radar
13th May 2005, 18:56
TNB

When are you coming over???

Thoroughly Nice Bloke...
14th May 2005, 09:26
Hi Radar,

Will be arriving IFR in a Seneca on friday around 10.15 Z and staying for about 3 hours...

My first time into EHBK so would be grateful for any information, tips on what to expect...

Many thanks TNB

Radar
14th May 2005, 11:42
TNB

Only fly VFR myself ...... but the ATC has been scaled back somewhat recently so not so sure radar service is available. There was a notam on the subject but that hasn't shown up on the last search I did. Anyway, I'd say it's a safe bet you can expect the full procedure via NW for 22, abreviated for 04 if you're routing from the south.

Oh, yeah. The landing fees are bound to hurt somewhat, they're bad enough in a turbo Arrow from experience.

If you have any specific questions or there's anything I can do for you this coming week, just ask.

bookworm
14th May 2005, 11:50
Cost me about EUR 65 all-in for a 3 day stay in a Twin Com last August. I don't thinks that's too bad for an airport of its class.

http://www.ais-netherlands.nl/aim/310305-120505/eAIP/pdf/a12-03.pdf

(Looks like EUR 20 landing, EUR 23 parking, EUR 10 for one passenger, all + VAT)

Radar
14th May 2005, 16:37
I'd have to agree with you there, bookworm. Turbo Arrow with 3 onboard sets me back a tad over eur 60. You must have had the parking for free :D

Thoroughly Nice Bloke...
16th May 2005, 09:41
Radar, bookworm...

Thanks for the info, have planned to arrive from the south via OLNO but hoping to get vectors off the Airway much ealier...!

TNB

Thoroughly Nice Bloke...
22nd May 2005, 07:29
Hi all,

Trip went well, landing fees etc 40 euro's and the Dutch are the friendliest people that I’ve ever met…

Will definitely be going back for a few days holiday later in the year…!

:cool:

Thanks again for the info…

TNB

IRRenewal
22nd May 2005, 09:04
Is there any kind of flying club left at MST, or just commercial training? I regularly have a couple of hours stopover at MST and wouldn't mind jumping in a llight A/C and have a look around from the air.

Cheers

Gerard

bookworm
22nd May 2005, 09:58
There seemed to be a club when I was there in 2004: Aero Club Zuid Limburg.

Radar
24th May 2005, 14:43
TNB,

Glad you had a sucessful trip. I was in the Air Service Limburg offices Friday afternoon doing a bit of last minute prep and saw your steed parked on their ramp. If you had dealings with their guys I can well understand where the ½....friendliest people ...½comes from.

IRRenewal

The Aero Club ZL exists in name only. Latest attempts to breathe life back into it appear to have failed. The only game in town if you wanted to rent are the guys at ASL as mentioned above.

Thoroughly Nice Bloke...
25th May 2005, 08:03
Hi Radar,

Air Traffic put us on stand six but we were there on business with the flying school/maintenance organisation on the other side of the airfield.

Everybody we spoke to whether it be the refuelling guys/girls, the girls in the canteen (excellent lunch) and even the security guys were just so helpful and pleasant, very very much different from the welcome one might receive at some of the airports in this country…!

We’ll be back over in a few weeks on a night stop, I’ll let you know when we’re coming and I’ll buy you a beer if you’re around…

TNB

Edited for Typo

Radar
25th May 2005, 08:12
TNB,

It's a deal :D Currently enjoying the sunshine in LDDU courtesy of ASLs Arrow. We'll be back in EHBK on June 6th. Drop me line before you pop over.

Thoroughly Nice Bloke...
25th May 2005, 09:38
LDDU...?

Wilco mate...:ok:

Radar
29th May 2005, 20:37
Sorry TNB,

LDDU = Dubrovnik. Moved on from there to Florence and then to Sion in Switzerland. Due back in Maastricht next weekend. TTYL.

Thoroughly Nice Bloke...
20th Jun 2005, 11:16
Hi Radar,

should be over on Thursday if yuz fancy that beer...?

TNB