PDA

View Full Version : Trouser Teaser

metalthrower
10th May 2005, 23:01
The following was set to me by a mate from Innsworth and is alledgedly a lift from the intranet:

10 May 2005 - ATTENTION RAF (FEMALE) PERSONNEL
Would you be willing to exchange 10 minutes of your time for the opportunity to influence the future design of trousers for RAF female personnel?

So what would you suggest?

This is serious stuff so no upside down leg jokes please.:cool:

16 blades
11th May 2005, 02:16
This is serious stuff so no upside down leg jokes please

...well, that's killed THIS thread at birth, then........

16B

BEagle
11th May 2005, 05:34
Perhaps they should go for those hipster style trousers with a one inch zip which seem to be the thing for yoof wimmin to wear these days. Or so I'm told....:D

But please, not with Vickie Pollard-inspired rolls of blubber hanging out over the waistband - and the female equivalent of British workers' bum from behind...:yuk:

extpwron
11th May 2005, 07:42
The trousers will need to be generously cut to cater for those that are ‘gender transitional’ and have not yet had their tackle removed.

PlasticCabDriver
11th May 2005, 08:21
BEagle, the Vickie Pollard-inspired rolls of blubber hanging out over the waistband is more correctly termed the muffin roll, I believe!

goldcup
11th May 2005, 08:39
The Profanasaurus calls this particularly unattractive piece of the anatomy the "gunt" and it is often sported in addition to "chits"

Blacksheep
12th May 2005, 04:40
In days of old when we wore "Battle Dress" my BD Blouse never quite managed to stay over or even in contact with my trousers, despite the provision of buttons designed to hold them together. The bit of one's body that stuck out in the gap was referred to as a "Beer Gut".

At the time, certain WRAF personnel wore trousers identical to those that we chaps wore, apart for the absence of a fly. I believe WRAF trousers were issued to enable those poor girls who had their legs put on backwards to cover up the damage. Beer Guts are, or were, slightly less unsightly than back to front legs... :hmm:

Pontius Navigator
12th May 2005, 06:18
Blacksheep, our national service WRAFs wore skirts with ever rising waist lines. Matched to their vertical stature, national service high energy, high carb diets and the days before the invention of tights . . .

They were the batting staff to dozens of baby navs.

I leave the rest to your imagination.

You don't see them like that nowadays.

exleckie
12th May 2005, 07:53
I take it that there will only be one waist size made, possibly XL

For all the slim new new recruits, don't worry, you'll soon fit into them.

Zoom
12th May 2005, 09:03
BEagle
And the waistband must be low enough to show off the bum tattoos.

C130 Techie
12th May 2005, 11:33
............. and the thong sticking out at the back.

BEagle
12th May 2005, 17:46
Ah yes - that tacky piece of coloured dental floss that Vicky Pollards wear.

Thongs are for whores.

metalthrower
12th May 2005, 20:04
BEagle - Tell us what you really think.

Does anyone know where i can get a thong serviced?:D

Safety_Helmut
12th May 2005, 20:06
thrower

service costs not too bad, but the full decoke and declagging can be a bit costly, dependent on usage of course.

ScapegoatisaSolution
12th May 2005, 21:45
Thrower,
A crack mechanic should be able to sort it out...

Safety_Helmut
12th May 2005, 21:50
A Crack Mechanic, should be able to find in the directory under Royal Navy.

SH

Jackonicko
12th May 2005, 22:36
I believe this item of apparel (the low slung lady's trouser) to be colloquially known as 'Minge skimmers', m'lud.

Does anyone know where one might get a young blonde WRAF officer serviced? Apart from the Mess at Odiham, that is?

I'll get me coat.....

beerdrinker
13th May 2005, 07:18
Oh dear. It would appear that Mrs BEagle does not wear said apparel (purely to hide the VPL).

BEagle obviously very jealous of those of us who are priviliged to watch donning and un-donning of the garment by our wives, mistresses, girlfriends.

teeteringhead
13th May 2005, 07:30
One understands that the exposed bits of thong on the afterparts are known as "whales' tails"......

rivetjoint
13th May 2005, 07:36
Or just a welcome reminder that girls show more than their ankles this generation :)

Does anyone know where one might get a young blonde WRAF officer serviced?

Even better where can a young chap FIND a young blonde WRAF officer?

BEagle
13th May 2005, 07:44
The trouble is, many shouldn't be allowed to show more than their ankles!

1" above the waterline jeans just don't suit blubber bums with gut rolls. Neither does anal dental floss.

Thongs look like hookers' jockstraps - bum-hugging knickers are infinitely more attractive.

Onan the Clumsy
15th May 2005, 13:00
Thongs are for whores Technically, that would be Open Crotch Panties, and for the more active within the profession they come with the opening surrounded by removab le absorbant inserts.

BEagle
15th May 2005, 15:08
I will bow to your obviously considerably greater knowledge of such matters than mine......

Whirlygig
16th May 2005, 22:47
Er, excuse me gentlemen,

May I add a little decorum to this thread?

I am shaped liked a woman should be in that my waist is where my waist should be (not two inches above my ...) and chesty bits and bottom bits are larger.

I would be more than happy to partake in such research as it pees me off that I cannot find trousers to fit round my waist (which goes in!!).

Cheers

Whirlygig

engineer(retard)
17th May 2005, 08:11
Whirlygig

You obviously do not meet the specification. may I suggets you either PVR or indulge in a serious Maccy D crash diet until the trousers fit.

:)

Retard

Molesworth Hold
17th May 2005, 08:35
Susannah (http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v298/Molesworth/Susannah.jpg)

This should be examined closely if this subject is to be discussed properly.

Gainesy
17th May 2005, 09:08
Anyone remember WRAF Passion Killers?

Knickers with elastic so strong, that if you got your hand in 'em, it cut off the blood flow and rendered hand inoperable?

Nothing like what Ms Moore is wearing BTW.

Kris1978
17th May 2005, 09:12
I have a radical but practical solution.

Perhaps we should make our women don the garb of our Arab friends' ladyfolk!

That way a 'one size fits all' romp suit would hide all of the aforementioned unsightly bits and we chaps could be left to imagine Christina Aguillera is under there! Providing she has blue eyes, of course....

BEagle
17th May 2005, 11:54
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

Drool, dribble....

Actually I have the DVD!

:O

Pontius Navigator
17th May 2005, 17:55
Kris, you may have something.

Seriously I thought the pregnancy outfits looked very smart, smarter than the high waisted, high hemmed skirts as well.

Kris1978
18th May 2005, 15:14
Who is it that designs these uniforms?

Obviously someone who lives on a different planet. I know that it is a uniform and therefore fashion does not come into it whatsoever, and rightly so. But the designer is obviously an entrepaneur who has absolutely no qualifications in clothing design. probably the sort of bloke who tucks his vest into his pants (didn't offend anyone, did I?!)

Combat 95 looks good. And is practical.

Why can't we get it right with our 4's (or 8's to you older sweats)?

I say scrap the bloke who designed the current uniforms and get a team of young naval personnel together to have a crack themselves!

Talking Radalt
18th May 2005, 15:38
I say scrap the bloke who designed the current uniforms and get a team of young naval personnel together to have a crack themselves!

Oh great, at least three changes of dress code before tea time then. :hmm:

LunchMonitor
18th May 2005, 16:48
get a team of young naval personnel together to have a crack

Too easy?