PDA

View Full Version : HASELL check's ?(merged with dog stuff)

aerobatic_dude
29th Apr 2005, 19:55
http://aerobaticman.tripod.com/pushover.wmv

Did someone forget to tie something down ?

Ian_Wannabe
29th Apr 2005, 23:35
haha thats brilliant :p

Say again s l o w l y
29th Apr 2005, 23:39
Good god! Who would be daft enough to go and do aeros with a dog in the back. Poor thing. I hate negative G and I'm the one controlling it and understand it, I'll bet the dog was terrified.

Ring the RSPCA!!

Mind you, it is pretty funny.....

magpienja
30th Apr 2005, 10:36
Just showed it to my wife she nearly wet herself.

Nick.

jayteeto
30th Apr 2005, 14:10
Outstanding video that made me laugh out loud. Is that cruel? The dog didn't seem to be too worried....

Smoketoomuch
30th Apr 2005, 14:12
And doesn't look at all perturbed :)

http://www.putfile.com/media.php?n=flyingdog

DX Wombat
30th Apr 2005, 14:26
Just how stupid can some people be? Not only were they risking serious damage to the dog by not having it properly secured, they were also risking their own lives should they be hit by it and possibly also the lives of people on the ground. Any unsecured object or animal is a risk and one that size is very serious indeed. I wouldn't want anything that size rattling around loose in my car let alone an aircraft.

Flik Roll
30th Apr 2005, 15:18
mrmm could have sworn that video has been on here before (takig dog flying thread) and its on another thread called flying dog....triplication!
Very funny though!

englishal
1st May 2005, 17:11
Fantastic...Me and my instructor used to do these zero G things during my PPL...used to use a pen on the dash though, not a dog :D

eyeinthesky
2nd May 2005, 08:25
I think the dog had to go too: If you look at the eyes of the guy sitting in the left seat of the aircraft, they look like he's blind. The dog is the guide dog!:cool:

ShyTorque
2nd May 2005, 21:19
Could be; put the dog out of the window and on the approach just wait for the lead to go slack then round out..... ;)