PDA

View Full Version : Test Results

Zam
27th Apr 2005, 10:10
How long do the initial test results take to reach us. Has anyone who attended Machester tests 7th April had any feedback yet?

+'ve ROC
27th Apr 2005, 10:18
I was at the Birmingham tests on the 14th and was told "15 working days but it's more likely to be 10." I've still not heard :(

Zam
27th Apr 2005, 10:26
Bring on thursday then. How does it take so long to feed the MCQ answer sheets into the computer to mark them? Maybe i didnt fill one of the circles in properly and it has messed everything up!

+'ve ROC
27th Apr 2005, 11:31
Too right. I'm finding myself checking my inbox far too often in anticipation of a '[email protected]' e-mail!

It does seem odd that it takes so long for them to mark the tests, but such is life!

Good luck!

Frogga
27th Apr 2005, 15:54
I was at the Birmingham on the 14th April. Still have not heard anything yet, but checking my inbox every day at the moment.

Andrew

richrap262
27th Apr 2005, 16:24
I see Nats have got you playing the waiting game! I took my tests back in July 04 and did not have the results until the end of August. I was checking my inbox 5 times a day in the hope of seeing a message from hrservices.
After the long and stressful wait, I had an email saying that I did not meet their 'requirements' and therefore would terminate my application.
Oh well, I have to wait until June, until I can apply again.
Don’t worry guys, stick with it, and I am sure you will be more successful than me.

richrap262

+'ve ROC
27th Apr 2005, 16:43
Good luck next time round Rich.

I certainly hope that NATS do not keep myself and my fellow applicants in a 'pre-interview holding pattern' for too long.

Birmingham Applicants : - be sure to keep each other posted!

+'ve ROC

Hotairlass
27th Apr 2005, 18:39
I sat the tests on the 5th of April in Glasgow. Still waiting.........However they did say about 4 weeks.

EbonyGrove
27th Apr 2005, 20:07
Likewise I was at Brum on the 14th and yet to hear anything!
Best of luck to all who are waiting! :D

James

marmotte
28th Apr 2005, 22:51
The recruitment woman at my test day implied that test would be marked altogether once this cycle of testing was complete and results would then take up to 3 working weeks. Apparently the 19th was the last day of said cycle..

Keep checking those inboxes..

Good luck!

doozer
29th Apr 2005, 09:02
Hey there to all those who were at the birmingham tests on the 14th, I don't know if any of you have heard yet, I'm still waiting and checking about 6 times a day! everyone keeps saying that no news is good news but that's not helping.

Good luck everyone who's currently waiting and wondering what's taking them so long to put those tests through a computer! maybe we didn't fill in those circles well enough!

+'ve ROC
29th Apr 2005, 09:40
I was at Birmingham on the 14th and have just recieved the obligatory 'thanks for your interest e-mail'

That puts a dampener on that then!

See you next year!

richrap262
29th Apr 2005, 10:09
Sorry to hear about the news +'ve ROC. It’s their loss. Try to think about the tests, and make a mental note about where you think you went wrong. After all practise makes perfect!
Anyway welcome to the exclusive club, where membership is for 1 year only!

phil-99
30th Apr 2005, 11:49
Well I got an email today saying I'm through, hurrah.

Question for anyone reading who's done a centre visit before - how long should I expect the visit to last for?

Frogga
4th May 2005, 07:56
Hi All,

I was at Birmingham on the 14th, and got an E-mail this morning, that said I had passed the aptitude tests, and could book a tower visit and book the interview.

Good luck to all from Birmingham.

Andrew

Zam
4th May 2005, 08:03
These visits that they are booking us onto, are we all grouped together in one large school trip style? If not, there isnt many people left!

Frogga
8th May 2005, 09:17
I have my tower visit booked on the 30th May at Stansted. When i went on the booking site, there were a lot of dates free. Are these visits for one person at a time, or a group of people. Also, how long do you get in the visit?

Interview is booked in Birmingham on the 8th June. Hope to see some of you there.

Andrew

speedbirdzerozeroone
9th May 2005, 00:20
From posting the online form, how long does it take to get a test date through?

Zam
10th May 2005, 08:53
i have an interview in birmingham too, bloody long way from newcastle!

runtobarlu
10th May 2005, 18:32
I give up !!!!!what does the future hold in this job....