PDA

View Full Version : Servisair-LPL

No_Speed_Restriction
10th Apr 2005, 21:23
Is it me or does everyone else experience pi$$ poor service from servisair at liverpool. comments welcome......

batninth
10th Apr 2005, 22:08
N_S_R

That's very unfair to Servisair at LPL - I think you'll find their standards of service are pretty consistent everywhere.

Certainly my experiences at EMA & LBA seem to concur with your sentiment

No_Speed_Restriction
10th Apr 2005, 22:24
I feel I have to let off steam. anywhere else, servisair do a good job. every time I land at LPL....never a smooth turn around.

lagerlout
11th Apr 2005, 11:04
In my opinion servisair @ LPL are a shambles, they have got too big too quickly, have two many fingers in too many pies and there are far too many incompotents working for them. Aviance are a much more professional outfit

No_Speed_Restriction
11th Apr 2005, 18:03
glad im not alone.sometimes it feels that even getting correct pax figures from them is a hardship.

Irish Steve
11th Apr 2005, 23:51
LPL is not exceptional. :(

I used to work for another major site, and while I did my best in the face of massive opposition, I am well aware that there was a significant majority that were p:mad:s poor, or worse.

If I thought it would do any good, I would apologise, but regrettably, the management would not agree with me, at my station, they thought they were doing a great job:yuk: :yuk:

Truth will out, and maybe one day, some of the people in the ivory towers at MCR will go out and have a look at what's happening in the real world, at times, it's VERY different:O :O

No_Speed_Restriction
12th Apr 2005, 07:21
To me, the chaos seems to commence with the check in staff. then again, this could be a "pay peanuts.....get monkeys" scenario.:sad:

lagerlout
12th Apr 2005, 11:49
they are useless but its because they lack decent management, staffing is always a problem due to low morale and wages but should it really take nearly an hour to turn 50 seat a/c around???

Bealzebub
12th Apr 2005, 13:53
Ahh Serviceair If ever there was a more inappropriately named company.

3 experiences come to mind in the last 2 months.

Servisair LGW came in as a pax on an easyjet flight from Cologne, arrived late evening no steps on arrival, no baggage handling ( not that it mattered in the circumstances) turned up 30 mins later. Captain who did a grand job of keeping everybody informed was clearly exasperated by the the poor level of handling which clearly was something he was used to.

Servisair DUB Managed to delay an empty positioning flight for over 1 hour. Late crew transport, no steps, late catering for inbound pax, no pushback support despite numerous requests.

Servisair LGW failed to load all crew bags on a Toronto bound flight. When contacted by crew 8 hours later, stated they were too busy to look for them. Eventually stated they couldn't locate them. Insider confirmed they were sitting in transit area. 2 days later they attempted to send them to Toronto via Manchester despite the fact they had been told to hold them as the crew were on their way back.

So don't feel too bad about LPL, this company display their usual standard at most of their bases. :(

lagerlout
12th Apr 2005, 14:45
Circusair i think was how it should be spelt.

I do believe the LPL branch are one of the worst offenders.

Servisair BFS are ok most of the time in my experience