PDA

View Full Version : Tell me why you deserve some free tickets to 'Fly!'

AerBabe
6th Apr 2005, 08:00
I am being given a pair of Fly! tickets to pass on to a deserving couple. The person who is giving them to me has asked that they go to a worthy cause, such as someone who has been awarded a Flying Scholarship for the Disabled.

The only slight problem is that the tickets haven't reached me yet. Assuming that I get them tomorrow, I can post them tomorrow. Unless the winning two can collect the tickets from me, they won't be able to attend the show on Friday. :( If they winners want to attend the show on the Saturday, I will be able to meet them there. Sunday, and we'll have to rely on British Mail...

If you think you deserve the tickets, email me ([email protected]) before the end of the day, telling me why.

Good luck!

AerBabe
6th Apr 2005, 16:04
It seems that no-one thinks they deserve these tickets. Other than Monocock, who said something about living with a donkey for five days. :confused:

If no-one else comes forward, I'll give them to him and make a donation to Flying Scholarships for the Disabled.

Penguina
6th Apr 2005, 16:10
I definitely deserve them, but I really really should be studying...

Have fun at the weekend.

:ugh:

airpilot
6th Apr 2005, 20:24
Penguina,

Have a day off. Its good to get away from the books.
PMed you hope you got it.

AerBabe
7th Apr 2005, 08:58
Still no-one deserving has stepped forward, and Monocock now doesn't have time to go to the show.

Tickets will go to the first person who PMs me with their address, or wants to collect them from me in person on Saturday. However, I still ask that you make a donation to Flying Scholarships for the Disabled.

DISCLAIMER: I will post the tickets first class, but we all know the vagueness of Royal Mail. If the tickets don't reach you in time it's not my fault!!