PDA

View Full Version : NATS Tests - have i got them all?

Shaft109
4th Apr 2005, 16:51
Have got my stage one tests this week in Manchester but am concerned that i've not recieved all the practice questions/papers.

The email gave me links to the Test matirials.doc
and a link to SHL direct (which didn't work straight away, i had to go browsing to find it.) and that's it.

Last time i got a paper with all 4 types of examples (Arithmatic, cubes, diagramming and checking) and some personality questions, and they followed this format almost exactly but the website questions are a bit vague and the maths stuff is of data response from graphs.

Am i missing something or just panicking?

See you on Friday

cptlaury
4th Apr 2005, 17:11
check out the sticky at the top of the forum

all the revelant details and examples on the test day are posted there

the tests will be same format as previously

good luck

Shaft109
4th Apr 2005, 17:36
Cheers, i have been revising all the old ones as well as the stuff off the tiscali web site and anywhere else i can find!

Still worried though!

cptlaury
4th Apr 2005, 17:46
just make sure that you take a large pair of sissors so you can cut out the cubes for the spatial test! :p

Hotairlass
5th Apr 2005, 18:31
Anyone at the Glasgow tests today? How did you find it?

Shaft109
7th Apr 2005, 12:30
Anyone at Manchester selection today? (april 7th) How did you get on?

al365
8th Apr 2005, 21:08
Yes I was at the tests in Manchester yesterday.. I thought I did ok on the maths, checking & motivational test, mediocre on the diagramming and found i was mostly guessing on the cubes.. will be surprised if i make it through this time round but it was a good experience. absolutely knackered when i got home!