PDA

View Full Version : Thank you CATC...

mr.777
31st Mar 2005, 09:42
Just a little word of thanks to all the aerodrome/approach instructors down at CATC from myself and the other guys from 130....
Finally made it out after a year of hard graft,but would not have been made possible without your perseverance with us!! Thanks to you all for your support/kicks up the backside (when needed!!).
All getting a bit "real" now,knowing we are posted in 11 days time,cannot wait though...
Thanks again,

Lock n' Load
31st Mar 2005, 16:43
Well done, you young whippersnappers. Remember to keep learning....

2 sheds
1st Apr 2005, 06:22
Triple 7

I am sure that all those involved with your training will appreciate your post. Very good luck for the future to all of you.

2 sheds
(formerly one kicking your backside, though I trust in a constructive fashion)

Dances with Boffins
1st Apr 2005, 13:33
You came...you trained....you went. My secret identity remains safe.

Well done sevens. We'll see you back on the OJTI course in about 5 years [if we're still here...]

DwB:cool:

Bern Oulli
2nd Apr 2005, 12:57
And from another who probably did a bit of backside kicking - thanks for the thanks.
DwithB I know who you are - your secret is not that safe!

tori chelli
3rd Apr 2005, 17:18
not only that DwB, but he's supposed to be coming back!! Just when you thought it was safe to go into kipper cottage cough, cough cough:yuk: :yuk:

Tori

Bern Oulli
5th Apr 2005, 14:07
"Supposed" is the operative word. The words "Brewery", "organise", "p!ss-up", "couldn't", etc spring to mind.
"Koff, koff, hack".

Fletchers Left Boot
6th Apr 2005, 19:10
mr.777

Good to see you and everyone else on the course make it to the end on one piece.

Back to radar circuits for us input staff as a new course starts!.

All the best.

FLB

Dances with Boffins
12th Apr 2005, 09:01
Berni - we now have a minimum height qualification. Expect the other "little feller" to be joining you soon.;)

Wot with you not here, Kev B on long term sick and Big N on long-term not-here-ed-ness, the place is going to wrack and ruin. Better make it quick though, we may not be here for much longer....

Tori
It's ok. We've put a step in and hidden the ladder!

arthur j negus esq
12th Apr 2005, 19:12
DWB check your PM's please...:;) ;) ;) ;)