PDA

View Full Version : NATS test day!

steffi
26th Mar 2005, 10:02
Hi everyone, I have just received the date for my NATS test day-April 19 05. Does anyone else find the cube examples difficult? or is it just me! Any useful tips for this, or the rest of the day would be very much appreciated. I am busy battling through puzzle books and testing books as we speak! :confused:

Gonzo
26th Mar 2005, 10:26
Hi Steffi,

There's a load of information on the first test day on this site if you do a search.

As far as I know, you get split up into groups and rotate around, doing at different times the knowledge and motivation test, maths and spatial awareness, psychometric test and then have some time with an ATCO who will try to answer any questions and show you a few videos.

On that note, I'll be the ATCO there on the 19th (if you are doing the day in London); so be gentle, it's my first time! :ok:

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
26th Mar 2005, 10:31
Very best of luck Steffi.... and as for the "videos" Gonzo will show you.... well don't tell your Granny!

Gonzo
26th Mar 2005, 10:44
I've heard they're so old you might even feature, HD! :E

al365
26th Mar 2005, 18:40
Hi Steffi

I have my tests on the 7 April in Manchester, I know it'll be tough going but I'm looking forward to it..definitely need more practice on the cube tests though!!

Good luck and happy preparation!!!

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
26th Mar 2005, 19:05
<<I've heard they're so old you might even feature, HD! >>

Beast! (Come and say hello Friday)

Jerricho
26th Mar 2005, 19:26
I'll be the ATCO there on the 19th (if you are doing the day in London); so be gentle, it's my first time!

Oh how I am laughing at this point in time!!

(Seriously, nice one mate :ok: )

BOZZATO
26th Mar 2005, 19:38
Hi there!

I have completed my application and been invited to a selection day! Unfortunately i can't make the selection day in Manchester in April - due to current work commitments:mad:

Anyway i can see that there is a reference to cube examples:confused:

Can you please tell me where to get details and examples of how to prepare for the selection:ok:

Would be very grateful

Good luck to all you guys and gals sitting the selection:ok:

ADIS5000
26th Mar 2005, 21:05
BOZZ,

At the top of this forum there's a 'sticky', 'Got a NATS interview?? Read here first'. Surprisingly enough, it's all in there!

Regards, ADIS;)

Gonzo
26th Mar 2005, 22:37
HD,

Sorry, but I can't make it. :{

Jer.. already working on my mantra...."Waistcoats good....casual baaaaaaad" :ok:

babyken
27th Mar 2005, 15:48
I am going to London on 18th April for initial test, anyone else going??

Gonzo
27th Mar 2005, 16:09
Just realised I'm going to be there on the 18th too, so I'll see you there, babyken!

babyken
27th Mar 2005, 16:18
Hi, Gonzo see you there too!! Good luck for both of us :)

Arkady
27th Mar 2005, 16:38
So Gonzo, I think you'll need that luck trapped in the same room as all that enthusiasm and eager to pleasedness ;)

Gonzo
27th Mar 2005, 16:54
I guess I put across the right image for an ATCO....a twenty six year old who's lost most of his hair!!!! :}