View Full Version : I am fed up!

DC10RealMan
23rd Mar 2005, 15:16
I work at Swanwick and I am fed up. I was thinking of ways to make me happier at work. I propose that all operational resourses should live in tents in the car park so that they are always available for work. Work is good for you, it cleanses the soul. The tents will be provided by NATS and will have the company flag on the flagpole. There will be a parade ground where all operational resourses will gather at dawn to do daily exercises and sing the company song praising the "Dear Leader" from whom all blessings flow and is all wise and all seeing. All unbelievers and reactionaries will be removed immediately. Their influence is counter to all good practice and anti family. They shall be denounced in public without the oppotunity to defend themselves or their malign thoughts. All praise to the "Dear Leader" all wise, all seeing, and omnibenevolent!.

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
23rd Mar 2005, 15:27
Now, now... Remember those tablets I gave you? I want you to increase the dose to 20 a day and come back and see me in 50 years..

Oh yes.... give Berni a kiss from me..

Gonzo
23rd Mar 2005, 15:40
We're all unbelieveably happy at Heathrow, now we have all those natty posters telling us our destinations.....

Lost_luggage34
23rd Mar 2005, 15:46
Why are you folks so unhappy ?

I would think that ATC has to be one of the best jobs going.

And yet you seem to bitch all the time.

And yes, I am fully appraised of the situtaion wrt to McNerc etc etc.

At least we have HD here to keep things into perspective.

250 kts
23rd Mar 2005, 16:04
DC10-I'm sure there will be someone at MACC who would be prepared to do a swap with you and you both then get a new challenge in life. And once the summer traffic kicks in you won't have time to be miserable.

L_l 34-what /who is HD?

White Hart
23rd Mar 2005, 16:04
Gonzo

"now we have all those natty posters telling us our destinations....."

I saw them too on Monday last ..... they were mostly hung upside down! Never saw one that said 'Jobcentre' as one of the destinations, though:hmm:

DC10RM - I reckon the fresh country air is getting to you, mate - you need to come up here for a refreshing top-up dose of 'London's Finest', courtesy of the M25 car fumes and all those planes venting fuel on departure from LL, plus a trip to the carp lake I told you about. Pack your rods and get up here! Its just the thing to take your mind off the sh*ttier aspects of life, some of which we must endure on each working day:ugh:

Lost_luggage34
23rd Mar 2005, 16:07
HD is an ex controller at LATCC. He is someone who posts here with great knowledge and experience.

I enjoy his postings and experience. Seems you should do too.

Jerricho
23rd Mar 2005, 16:33
now we have all those natty posters telling us our destinations....

Did they put up the one that says "Canada" :E

DC10RealMan
23rd Mar 2005, 17:40
White Hart and 250kts, you are guilty of thoughtcrime!. There are only two workers paradises, Swanwick and Prestwick. You are both guilty of thought crime for mentioning the Empires of the Old Regime, ie Manchester and West Drayton. TAKE CARE Citizen!

signed, Joseph Vissarionovich Djugashvili AKA DC10 RealMan,
Chairman of the Swanwick Supreme Soviet,
Tibilisi and Hampshire.

250 kts
23rd Mar 2005, 17:54
Oh-that HD-I just looked at your location and thought you were referring to some one oopnorth.

White Hart
23rd Mar 2005, 18:14
DC10RM

I'll take that as a 'no', then.:ugh:

Sigh.... ah well, looks like it's back to the Gulag Heathrowpelago, comrades!:{ :{

10 DME ARC
23rd Mar 2005, 18:21
WH sorry to take your name in vain but;

I remember The White Hart haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......

10D - LATCC escapee circa 87

:)

250 kts
23rd Mar 2005, 21:26
WH-not sure how you should take it but it is obvious that DC10 needs the men in white coats very soon.
Does anyone have any idea what the hell he's on about??????????? :confused: :confused: :confused: :sad: :sad: :sad:

White Hart
23rd Mar 2005, 22:14
250kts

I think that any of us who are submitted to the sh*t that NATS are currently dishing out to us ATSAs on a daily basis, and don't react to it, are those who are really in dire need of rescue by the white-coated ones.;)

I can see he needs therapy - thought a bit of fishing might quell the anti-NATS revolutionary thoughts of 'Chairman DC' :rolleyes:

Don't forget to check to see if the Red Flag is flying over Swanwick tomorrow morning! (Either that, or maybe the EFPS/NAS Joint Development Team's flag - all white background, 14lb sledgehammer in the centre, crossed with a stretched-out condom: the motto - 'if you can't fix it, f**k it' ;) )

Hmmm, the wine's going down well tonight!:ok: