PDA

View Full Version : Traffords Insurance

UV
22nd Mar 2005, 12:37
Anyone had dealings with Traffords?
Premiums appear to be cheaper than others, any reason?
Any good/bad experiences anyone?
UV

YYZ
22nd Mar 2005, 12:44
Im with them, never had to claim so I do not know how they would perform, but so far so good. I went with them through others recommendations.

YYZ

Kingy
22nd Mar 2005, 13:46
Been with them for several years - never had to claim, but prices and service seem very good. I'm just about to renew my Cub insurance - it will be interesting to see how much extra the increased minimum cover will cost...

Regards

Kingy

Juliet Papa
22nd Mar 2005, 14:42
We're with them for our group PFA plane, very helpful and good service.

Dunno if they're the cheapest but they were reccomended. No complaints so far.

HTH,

JP

Croqueteer
22nd Mar 2005, 17:22
I have been with them for for about 20yrs, cars and aeroplanes, first class service, when you phone, a person answers. I've had one aircraft total loss with them, and the claim was settled quickly and smoothly.

Flying Boat
22nd Mar 2005, 20:19
I've been with them on & off for ten years, when living overseas they could arrange a yearly travel insurance for me including flying & diving for under £100.

More recently I am back in UK and don't need insurance on a regular basis.

I was on my way to Stansted to go to EGJJ to fly in & out of France, I realised I was 3 hours from departure & had no insurance, a phone call clarifying a few details and my previous history with them meant I was insured over the phone with over 2.5 hours to spare.

In my opinion you will find it hard to find a better service.

FB

PS my parents now have insurance with them, both over 70 and my father has a bypass history.

BEagle
22nd Mar 2005, 20:40
Excellent service - we moved our business to them after being ripped off by the sharks of the insurance industry.

LowNSlow
23rd Mar 2005, 17:54
I'm with them too. Polite, courteous service at all times.

Monocock
23rd Mar 2005, 18:00
I'm with them and have just received my "extra premium" request. It was £45 !

Thay were 20% cheaper than anyone else and I have been reliably told that they are good to deal with in the event of a problem.