PDA

View Full Version : EGCC VCR Interviews

ARSAT
22nd Mar 2005, 10:09
I'm very much looking forward to my Twr/Apc Interview at Manchester later this week (not).

Any previous victims/candidates got any advice and clues about the assessments?

throw a dyce
23rd Mar 2005, 19:35
Did one in 96 and found it a real patronising experience.Vector them 6 miles apart of the two holds.A far simpliar job than I did in ATCO3 lands.Lots of ''goods'' and even an ''excellent''.Result fail.Repeated the humiliation in 97 just to see what would happen.Exactly the same result.Never given any reason or feedback.
Got offered HongKong in 98 which was Gatwick then Heathrow type of operation.Became an OJTI there and had a great time.
Manchester assessment are a load of C---P and if you like to be patronised by a bunch of self important wallies then carry on.
Hope you enjoy.Don't expect logic to prevail :mad:

Vampy
4th Apr 2005, 10:09
slightly controversial question about to be asked i know but.......(deep breath!) where's the other thread gone that was getting so slightly feisty? I was enjoying reading that! :ok:

caniplaywithmadness
4th Apr 2005, 12:45
I deleted the other thread because it looked as though my ranting and raving was going to start to get personal and I didn't want to have a slagging match with anyone.

I have vented my spleen and made my views on the matter perfectly clear and I've no doubt that any further information regarding this fiasco will be posted on this thread

I shall now go and bite my tongue and look forward to reading more about this as and when people get more information.

250 kts
4th Apr 2005, 21:06
Really think you should have left it where it was. It highlighted a perceived injustice at manchester and weight on this forum may just have helped reverse the decision.

caniplaywithmadness
4th Apr 2005, 22:20
It's unlikely my rantings and ravings would have done anything to reverse this injustice, however, if pprune radar is listening, feel free to re-instate the previous thread and I shall withdraw some of my comments