PDA

View Full Version : June 05 course

brummymatt
21st Mar 2005, 21:28
Hi, I had my letter a couple of weeks ago and found out that i'd be starting on the june 05 course. I'm only 19 and i was wondering if there was anyone else my age due to start in june too. I've read some of the other threads about people with mortgages, degrees and children moving down. Im sure they'll all be kewl, but it would be nice to know theres some other people of my maturity around :) Thank you
Matt

foghorn
22nd Mar 2005, 06:44
There's one 19 year old on course 203 (the March course). The rest are mid twenties to early thirties.

Gonzo
22nd Mar 2005, 08:16
Starting at nineteen?

You'd have been older than some of us when we started!

sla
22nd Mar 2005, 11:50
Sorry Matt - I'm an oldy of 27. Anyone else with sprogs due to start in June? I've got 3, it would be nice if I'm not the only parent there!

I'm counting the days now. Can't wait.:D

Scuzi
22nd Mar 2005, 13:03
I'm 19 and have been at the college since September. I was (and possibly still am) the youngest student here at present. Don't worry about it though, you'll find that most people default to the age of around 4 when they start here:p

See you in June :ok:

Someone_Else
24th Mar 2005, 17:32
Scuzi - I'm 19 and have been at the college since September. I was (and possibly still am) the youngest student here at present. Don't worry about it though, you'll find that most people default to the age of around 4 when they start here

Scuzi, dunno what you mean!:rolleyes:

Matt, as Scuzi says if your course is anything like our lot you will probably find you all default to the same age!