PDA

View Full Version : Pilot sightings of UFOs

whyfiles2001
16th Mar 2005, 14:47
Over the last five decades there have been numerous reports of sightings of unidentified flying objects by pilots and aircrew, from all parts of the world.
I have been researching these sightings for a number of years and decided to "grasp the nettle" and ask the members of this forum if they have any similar such experiences.
Details of some significant sightings are available at :
http://www.thewhyfiles.net/pilotsightings.htm

However, pilots, aircrew and ATC have played significant parts in other incidents, such as "The Phoenix Lights" and "The St. Petersberg Incident".
This events and others are covered in some detail at:
http://www.thewhyfiles.net
See the file menu.
(This website includes many video/audio files)

Obviously any sighting reports/opinions recieved will be dealt with in total confidentiality.

Best regards and thanks,
Geoff Richardson
www.thewhyfiles.net

Jerricho
16th Mar 2005, 15:28
Probably just swamp gas.......or the planet Venus ;).

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
16th Mar 2005, 15:34
All this has been handled many times on this forum before. Try a "search"...

keithl
17th Mar 2005, 11:41
You can "bite the bullet" or "grasp the nettle"! Grasping a bullet doesn't take much doing....

squibbler
17th Mar 2005, 13:16
Have you ever tried a beer? Or perhaps even talked to a girl?

Look! The sun is shining :cool: , get out a bit more.........

atcea.com
17th Mar 2005, 13:18
Alright, all you skeptics and doubting-Thomases - explain these!
http://atcea.com/images/ufo.jpg

Widger
17th Mar 2005, 13:28
This forum is been monitored by the Secret Ordnance Department (SOD). You are all getting too close to the truth. We know where you live..we are on the way round!

This message will self destruct in 5..4..3..2..

Computer says no!

hold at SATAN
20th Mar 2005, 23:38
I saw a brown unidentified object the other day......

I think it was cause by Uranus! :\

click
21st Mar 2005, 07:27
Great! Finally someone found Bin Ladin...
:E

Thunderball 2
21st Mar 2005, 08:12
whyfiles,

Take Heathrow Director's advice and track through some of the old threads on this subject. Ignor this one - recent very similar postings to your own have elicited interesting and thoughtful responses. You've got the crowd who've just come back from the pub.

A colleague of mine has worked in radar for 25 years, and has spent hundreds of hours analysing radar/visual cases going back to Lakenheath in 1956. He also took a lot of interest in the JAL B747F that was accompanied by a flying object for some hours on an trans-Arctic track. That was reported to be the size of "an aircraft carrier". Another contact who was in the forces until a few years ago spent a week discussing "unknowns" with the US military at China Lake about 12-15 years ago. They won't post on this board or any other, but they know that many sightings and events have nothing to do with marsh gas or Venus, and so do many aviation and defence professionals throughout the world.

Of course the phenomenon is "real" (by definition, I suppose!), but for my part I don't pretend to know what it is really about. This is the problem - it may not be rooted in the same physical dimension as we are, and may therefore elude any attempt to understand it until we have a better grasp (possibly through subatomic physics) of the true multi-dimensional nature of the universe.