PDA

View Full Version : Belfast City radar

escapedATCO
9th Mar 2005, 19:53
Belfast approach to Nats deal back on! Rumour on the streets following on high costs in keeping City Atcos after their recent successful pay deal.:O

Standard Noise
11th Mar 2005, 07:31
Yeah! Them buggas at the City need punishing, put 'em in the nuthouse!:p

escapedATCO
11th Mar 2005, 10:48
Lots of money if your a supervisor ! Question is what do you have do in return for all that extra doe !!!

Late nights in the Satcos office or what. How's Bristol treating you
Standard bought a tractor yet with all that extra money your now earning!!! :p

Standard Noise
11th Mar 2005, 10:52
"Cos I got a brand new combine harvester......"
Well, Discovery actually, but they pretty much sound the same.:)
Mind you, still not earning as much as a sup at the City.
Things aren't so bad mind, what about yerself?

escapedATCO
13th Mar 2005, 17:12
Very well thanks scaring everyone in one of your old playgrounds.
:cool: The Belfast boys are very quiet at the moment must be off sunning themselves with all that extra cash. Wonder what they will buy? Any guesses

Standard Noise
13th Mar 2005, 17:21
Aahh! The delights of Cov. Marvellous. Chinky in the village used to be the best around, tell me it still is.

You know that lot, more money than sense, and that's saying something. Wonder if a certain 'valley' dweller is still getting ripped off at Bavarian? Still, keeps the Agnew family in sunny hols.
Do you think they've started a 'Rover' fan club yet, and will TR be joining them with a suped up City Rover tdi?:}

escapedATCO
14th Mar 2005, 10:17
TW in a Rover !!! Might have share with the others. I must try the Chinky I will let you know.

eastern wiseguy
14th Mar 2005, 10:56
Get a Hotel you two!!!:E :E

Standard Noise
14th Mar 2005, 12:20
You're just jealous, eastern!;)

escapedATCO
14th Mar 2005, 17:56
Eastern is paying, TW in a Rover its all going wrong in N I .
By the way eastern seen any rivals from down the road on there way through for the NATS interviews. (you must look out the window some days)

TW and the Warringstown boy taking Spanish lessons is promotion on the cards!

flowman
14th Mar 2005, 20:03
Is it just me or does anybody (apart from you Belfast City guys) understand this thread? :confused:

eastern wiseguy
14th Mar 2005, 22:32
wotcha escaped ......I look out the window on very rare occassions ...but I believe that there have been no VISITORS for jobs.....mind you I don't monitor phone calls....:E :E :E

Flowman ...no .....

Standard Noise
14th Mar 2005, 23:05
Spanish lessons!? I didn't even know they could read/speak English properly!:}

go_around
15th Mar 2005, 12:23
Hola escaped atco,como el curso va? La subida de la paga no era que grande tan no cree todo que usted oye.;)

PS I see you and Noisy have buried the hatchet.

escapedATCO
15th Mar 2005, 14:36
Hey go-around impressive or what, form an orderly queue I believe there are alot in front of you still!
Big bad eastern give the boys a wave on your way to and from work it keeps them happy.
Is that radar still turning on the Shorts side or is that the unit rumoured to be moving to egae (JDs second hand policy ).
;)

Standard Noise
15th Mar 2005, 17:55
If you tell the radar it's going to get a proper maintenance contract up in the chilly north west, it may even hop on the bus itself. You never know, it might take the 'Swiney' with it, or has he retired yet?
Love me, love me i'm a 511.

Tower Ranger
15th Mar 2005, 20:42
I`m almost afraid to join this conversation with you mavericks but lets get one thing straight there is no way on this earth you will ever find me owning a Rover of any kind I think it`ll be back to the Impreza or maybe an Evo next time. When I get rid of some of these darn points.
Nice to see go_around has been putting those X shifts to good use to practice your Spanish enjoy the rest of the week off old boy.
Flowman, its not just you.
Eastern on a clear day we`ve got a great view out our windows though its mainly of a/c leveling off at three thousand feet!!

Standard Noise
16th Mar 2005, 08:34
Bet you've got a 218sd with wee tartan blanket on the parcel shelf, tucked away in yer da's garage up on the sunshine coast. Evo my eye, not at your age old man!

Why are they learning Espagnol anyway, being shipped off to Malaga later this year with the rest of the blue rinse retirees? :ok:

eastern wiseguy
16th Mar 2005, 10:41
a/c leveling off

who knows what might change if you come up the road!!:E :E :E