PDA

View Full Version : B-737 NG wiht category C brakes

New on NG
23rd Feb 2005, 21:51
Hello Everyone!!! I am flying a 737-700 with category C brakes between two airports with less than 1800 meters runways.
My question is: Besides the reduce of 300kg of landing weight inside volume IV, where can i find more information regarding this ? Thanks in advance

Flight Detent
24th Feb 2005, 01:22
Hi 'NewonNG',
My guess is that you refer to your Flight Planning and Performance Manual (FPPM) which will show ALL the applicable data for your airplane, even wiht Cat C brakes.
I thought Cat F brakes were normal on the NG, but then I guess it depends on the engine rating fitted, ah well!!

FD
:confused:

New on NG
24th Feb 2005, 13:39
Hello Flight Detent !!! Thank you for your time!!! IŽll check it out and, to give you more data, my company flies the B-737-700 24k rated and B-737-800 24k as well. I can not recall now wich brake type the -800 use but iŽll give you a word very soon about t ok??

LOKE
24th Feb 2005, 17:45
The NG comes with a supplement to the AFM in the form of a computer floppy. It shows the basic Cert Data unique to that specific A/C. On it is a list of the available brakes for that individual A/C. If yours has several brakes listed – which many companies do – you can compare them. Your company Performance Engineer can show you.

LOKE