PDA

View Full Version : Knighthawk

medflyer
17th Feb 2005, 17:22
Anyone in the know as to what is happening at Knighthawk Air Express? Seems to be a big house-cleaning--looking for DFO, CP, Dir. Mtce and line pilots. Night flying would be rough, but the Falcon would be a blast to fly.

Is the money still as bad as it was? (32K FO, 43K Captain when I last looked)

Safety Guy
21st May 2005, 09:46
T'was not a house cleaning, but simply more than one of their management pilots who found other employment elsewhere. Rumour has it that Knighthawk may soon be shutting their doors due to a loss of their primary contract.

hibypassratio
21st May 2005, 14:23
There was a recent string on the Avcanada site concerning Knighthawk losing the main contract for the DA 20's:

http://www.avcanada.ca/forums2/viewtopic.php?t=8086

bzhpilot
22nd May 2005, 18:15
Pulling the plug 28th of may.
Sorry for the crews and staff.....

V2+30 Flaps Up
4th Jun 2005, 22:53
Pulling the plug completely as in they're through, no more Knighthawk???:confused:

Canadian Beech
5th Jun 2005, 02:08
Is this true? Company out of business? The web site hasn't been updated yet!

http://www.knighthawk.ca/Home/
:confused:

bzhpilot
5th Jun 2005, 02:16
I was refering to the airline part. I know they lost some cargo contracts .
A few months ago they were talking about operating with pax...
I met some guys hired and trained two or three weeks before they stopped flying.

Canadian Beech
5th Jun 2005, 13:27
Anyone know who got the flying contract?

Flyer34
5th Jun 2005, 14:01
Beech

I think Skylink got at least one of their contracts...don't know if that was the main reason they went under or a spinoff

Flyer34

Brakesout
6th Jun 2005, 05:07
Perimeter is doing the winnipeg to Regina then off to Saskatoon as far as I can tell.
Airborne is now sending a 9 into calgary so that takes care of the western domestic stuff.

And Skyling is doing the (Previously wilmington to Montreal) run from Hamilton (or Toronto) to montreal with the beech.

Too bad, it was a good place to work for in the past.