PDA

View Full Version : how long do you think it will take to get jaa ppl exams

me_chambers
15th Feb 2005, 13:17
how long do you think it will take to get jaa ppl exams approximately. Could i study and do them in a month, is that reasonable

veetwo
15th Feb 2005, 15:54
I passed 6 of the 7 exams over 2 months last summer, and I just passed the last one, navigation, the other day. My philosophy was to get the ground school out of the way while the weather was bad (anyone remember last August?) so I wasn't grounded when the sun came out.

I guess now would be a good time of year to do it as well. In answer to your question then, yes I would say it is possible. However, packing all 7 exams into one month would be a fairly stressful affair and would probably lead to you quickly forgetting a fair amount of the information. 3 exams per month worked out quite well for me.

Good Luck!

Flightline
16th Feb 2005, 12:55
There are ways of getting your exams in a much shorter time period than of those expressed on this thread or pprune in general, all above board but do involve one on one tuition, which can be more expensive than the self tuition route but if you're in a hurry, they are the way to go.

Again PM me as I have access to a few instructors/examiners and a whole host of info which may assist.

wbryce
17th Feb 2005, 20:38
veetwo, suprisingly last august was the month I recorded most of my pre PPL flying hours :D