PDA

View Full Version : ATCEA.com

atcea.com
15th Feb 2005, 12:43
It's my hope the the PPRuNe moderators and participants on the ATC forum will see this post as more than an advertisement for a website.

There is so much of interest happening on the non-commercial ATCEA.com page that I believe any ATC Professional will find value in visiting and participating. There are local contact pages, local links, local photo albums as well as an ATC guestmap, guestbook and many other on line communication features.

New items include:

There are now ATC message boards in Spanish (Puerto Rico and Uruguay) and Russian (Ukraine) as well as English.

There are both ATC RSS feeds (updates automatically posted to your news reader software) and a podcast (an on line ATC radio show posted to your newsreader - download in the background and listen whenever you like.)

There are seperate ATC pages for 14 different countries - and growing weekly - as well as pages for ATC Careers, Retirement, Technology, Training & Safety, Military, Virtual ATC, Women in Air Traffic Control and Aviators.

All pages are linked by a common chatroom that allows chat and text messaging as well as photos.

And, of course, there are links on nearly every page to the world's best ATC Fourm: PPRuNe.com.

I ask you to visit the site, not to gawk at the fine work others have done to bring something of value to our ATC profession, but to participate by adding from your experience and expertise.

ATCEA.com (http://atcea.com)