PDA

View Full Version : Longshot!! - Anyone from Kenya?

aidanf
9th Feb 2005, 13:24
Evenin' All!

This really is a long shot!! Two years ago, in advance of travelling to Kenya on honeymoon, I got to know a pilot from those parts who frequented this forum. We had hoped to meet up to a spot of flying while I was in Kenya.

As it turned out he was out of the country during my stay so I never got to see the Rift Valley and many other wonders from the air!! I also managed to lose the contact with the pilot

I'm now returning to Kenya at the end of the Summer and was hoping he might still be browsing. If you are, then please post a reply!!! Alternatively if there's anyone else here that does some private flying in Kenya please let me know.

Worth a shot, eh? :)

Speedtape
10th Feb 2005, 16:21
You can hire from a few places at Nairobi Wilson. It won't be cheap though;)

Scary_Rob
20th May 2005, 13:19
aidanf,

I'm afraid I can't help you, wish I could. Fact is, I'm after similar information and wondered if you'd found anything out.

I'm going to post a question seperately, but basically I have a JAR-PPL and am looking to use it while on holiday in Kenya and Tanzania this Summer. Do you know of any reliable GA companies close to Nairobi, Nanyuki or Arusha?

many thanks,

Rob

sheii
20th May 2005, 22:07
hi guys why dont you try pegasus aero club in wilson..they have packages for different areas of kenya.......hope all goes well and enjoy Kenya and have a tusker

DubTrub
20th May 2005, 23:21
sheii is KBL still going?