PDA

View Full Version : 25th January, ATCO selection tests

AutoP
9th Feb 2005, 08:54
Has anyone who took the selection tests on - or around - this date heard back from HR yet? I thought it was supposed to be around 2 weeks, but when I rang them they told me it could be up to two weeks more from today. Grrrrrr.....

xtremity
9th Feb 2005, 11:02
Auto P,

I took the first test on the 1st Feb at Bournemouth and i have just had the email to say that i was successful and to book the next stage interview!

The dates appear to be from the 1st march till the end of the month at various locations so i imagine that they will let you know asap as the firat dates in birmingham are close!

The good news for me at least is that you can go to whiteley for the interview stage! hope you are successful and do well

Ian

DodgyFlyer
9th Feb 2005, 12:36
Had my initial tests on 25th January in London, haven't heard anything either, and I keep checking my emails every 30 seconds. I'm leaning towards the 'they would have contacted me by now if it was good news' attitude.
They did say the results would be sent within 3 weeks so it is still early days

Good luck to you all

Dannyboyblue
9th Feb 2005, 17:00
Am very happy bunny, after 1 failure and 4 months of revision have just recieved email to say i passed (at last!!!) :O

My test was on the 1st feb and have been having mild heart attacks every time my inbox was plus 1!

Good luck to all and well done if you passed, if you didnt, i cant say it enough, try again,,,,, it works.

Best regards all

:ok: