PDA

View Full Version : A/c interviews

sam85
29th Jan 2005, 18:30
Hey guys!
i'm just wondering if anyone could tell me about a/c interviews? what type of questions will they ask? what are they looking for? any info would be great! thanks

Canadian Beech
30th Jan 2005, 01:09
Anybody get one???:ooh:

sam85
30th Jan 2005, 01:35
no one has an interview yet, but i've heard threw the grapevine its comming soon! if anyone was at last years and has info that would be great. :ok:

Canadian Beech
30th Jan 2005, 04:24
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!:ok:

meaw
31st Jan 2005, 15:27
Interviews at AC,

I really look fowrward to that day!After all the carnage that we have been through it's really nice to be talking about hiring as opposed to furloughing.

I don't want to be negative though but there are still as of today around 140 pilots on the street to be retrained and of those I believe about 60 are not officially recalled.

What I have heard from informed people is that interviews might start again in late 2005........what have you heard?

Also I wonder what will happen of the guys who finished the process ,got hired and were on the waiting list when things went south?I think most were from Jazz but the new contract terminated the requirement that the company hire from Jazz..........so what will happen with them nobody knows.

To answer your question the interview was a sim eval in the DC9 or 737 , standard stuff, raw data ILS,visual approach
then an interview in front of a panel of pilots with standard interview type questions.

If you get through that then a medical.
Hope this helps!