PDA

View Full Version : Australian Rejected Takeoff

Agent86
27th Jan 2005, 12:18
Can anyone shed any light as to why an Australian 767 rejected the takeoff early morning on the 27th at CNS? Taxied off ...RT "I think we know what caused that" or similar ...Lined up again on 15. Rolled for another takeoff

Oops... Another reject :(

Didn't see the end result as I was departing to the north

Kornholio
27th Jan 2005, 15:09
Maybe he forgot to un-do the tie downs.

Who knows.

Who cares?????

:confused:

:rolleyes:

:bored:

:hmm:

:zzz:

This is the most exciting thing happening today??????

The Enema Bandit
27th Jan 2005, 18:53
Yeah. Boring. Whack off ya tosser.

Mr.Buzzy
27th Jan 2005, 19:43
Little touchy aren't we kiddies? I think Agent86 has asked a fair question out of curiousity.

bbbbzzzzzzzzzzzzzzbbbbbbbbbbbbbzzzzzzzzzzz

Drifter A582
27th Jan 2005, 20:03
I'm with you buzzzzzzzzzz

Nasty replies!

2 rejected take offs - fair Q I would have thought.........

The_Cutest_of_Borg
27th Jan 2005, 20:15
Last time I had two rejected takeoff's in a 767 it was for a recurring "Eng PRV" message after thrust application.

These can be difficult to diagnose because they usually only come on with a large amount of thrust on, however the rules are clear about rejecting the takeoff.

Whilst I have no idea what was the cause in this case, it would be my major suspicion.

Drifter A582
27th Jan 2005, 20:26
The_Cutest_of_ Borg.

You commence the takeoff roll, an "Eng PRV" comes up.....abort and then you attempt again without determining what caused the initial "Eng PRV" notification??

Agent86
27th Jan 2005, 21:25
So an RTO is a DAILY NORMAL event for cake hole pilots like Korn,Enema etc....Please let me know who you fly for so I can give you a very WIDE berth.

Just interested to know what the problem may have been.

topdrop
27th Jan 2005, 22:30
The flight eventually departed for Coolie, but only got as far as Hamilton Island before returning to Cairns. They were following another aircraft with a minor problem that was also returning Cairns and when given a small vector for spacing behind that aircraft they declared a PAN call, requiring priority - pilot stated cabin temperature and associated problems.

Think they got served gazpacho with their meal overhead HM and didn't realise it was supposed to be cold.

The_Cutest_of_Borg
27th Jan 2005, 22:36
Drifter, short answer.. no