PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Airbus A300-600ST experience?

Journalist11
27th Jan 2005, 02:58
I write for FHM magazine, a national men's magazine based in New York, and I'm looking for someone who's flown the Airbus A300-600ST and would be willing to take a few minutes to answer some questions about the plane. As is usually the case, the deadline is pressing, so, if you think you'd be able to help, please just drop me an email ASAP at:

[email protected]

If you haven't flown this plane, but have a friend who has, I'd appreciate it if you pass along my email address or send their info to me.

Thanks!

-- Steve

Herc Jerk
27th Jan 2005, 22:08
Just been checking my emails this morning and in it was an UN-SOLICITED, un-addressed spam mail from this person above purporting to be from some men's magazine. I treated it as normal spam and deleted it. Although it did stick in my mind, being so directly aviation related.

Low-and-behold look what i find on PPrune... the same low-life spammmer trying to get people's details and email addresses through PPrune.

Glaring holes in the email/post that i see: the magazine is international not national. Also one's email address would be [email protected] if one worked for such a magazine. Look out PPruners...

Moderator!!! Extinguish/delete/execute this person please!!!

CyclicRick
27th Jan 2005, 22:27
Can't say I've ever flown one either. Saw one once though :rolleyes:

Plastique
27th Jan 2005, 22:59
Hardly a spammer.
Try his website (http://www.stevemarzolf.com/).
It's refreshing that at last a journo at least is upfront and announces who he is, rather than baiting people with posts (pretending to be a pilot, slf etc) to solicit a reaction.

Jetdriver
27th Jan 2005, 23:16
Steve,

There are plenty of folk here with that experience. Why not ask your questions here and see what responses you receive.

Herc Jerk
27th Jan 2005, 23:33
Silly me, i guess i've been mistaken... what was actually in my inbox this morning must have been "refreshing" spam mail...

Mea Culpa, Mea Culpa...

:hmm:

Charles Darwin
29th Jan 2005, 12:09
Does this interview include encounter with a FHM model?

Pick me, please please please please please please please please please :{

Hen Ddraig
5th Feb 2005, 20:58
We get A300-600ST visits on a daily basis, only thing wrong with them is the crews are all French

Hen Ddraig

Time to spare, go by air