PDA

View Full Version : ATC Re-Applying

konastabprimo
11th Jan 2005, 16:31
I was wondering when exactly you can re-apply for ATC.

I failed the interview in August 2004:mad:.

Is it a year after the application is made, or a year after your interview date?

Cheers:ok:

caniplaywithmadness
11th Jan 2005, 16:33
I believe that it's a year after applying, although knowing HR it could be a year after they got round to sending you your letter telling you that you wern't successful

konastabprimo
11th Jan 2005, 16:42
sounds like a guessing game, I'll give them a ring. I never did get that letter! I got notified by the online recruitment system.

Well, here goes again - it took a year for the 1st application from start to finish. I've heard stories of longer and shorter periods than mine, we'll see ey!

sr562
12th Jan 2005, 19:35
I re-applied in July of 2003, after failing the interviews in Jan 2003, and there was no problem. Except for the long wait since then, although i start in march this year, so am not complaining. But i think it is a year from first putting in your application form, hope that helps.

MissManchester
12th Jan 2005, 22:11
i failed in july 2004.....i thought it was a year after failing that you can reapply, but if its a year after applying then i get reapply in feb!!!! Does anyone know for sure coz i could really do with finding out!!

aaaabbbbcccc1111
13th Jan 2005, 15:48
I am almost certain it is 1 year after you attend the first stage of the application process.It could have changed, but when I had my interview put back 6 months in Jun03, i did ask the question to HR and that is what they informed me. It may have been a special case because of the length of time it took me to get to the interview stage.

konastabprimo
13th Jan 2005, 16:01
Thanks for your replies.

Yeah 'abc1' is right - I rang HR and they said you can re-apply a year from when you first sat the tests.

I'm pretty chuffed about that, I thought it was a year from when you found out that you fail, so I'm going to get my application form back into the system again. Its going to be a long hauler but things come to those who wait! ...or so I'm told!

Thanks again!