PDA

View Full Version : LTCC Relocation - Delayed 2012?

Barry Cuda
7th Jan 2005, 10:19
Had an interesting discussion with a well placed colleague last night. The gist of this discussion was that a delay of the relocation to 2012 could be on the cards... :uhoh:

This was based on a rumour that the move would be delayed to Spring 2008 when it is finally announced next month/March. However, in addition there is a rumbling that with CASPIAN due for introduction in 2012, and the associated hassle of redesigning and refitting the TC Ops room (Swanwick) to cope with this, it might be more worthwhile to hold off on the relocation and do it all in one move..... :ugh:

Banana Split
7th Jan 2005, 11:48
...it's just never goin' to happen is it:confused:

Not Long Now
7th Jan 2005, 14:25
Now rumblings and rumours are all very well, but a bit tricky to tie down. However when our esteemed 'managment' don't tell us anything, what's left. Personally, as long as someone gives me a fixed date that wont 'slip' let alone plunge headlong off a cliff, I'll be reasonably happy. Though I could really do with it not being another 5 years, having put off moving for the last 3 years as it would have been a waste of time....
Always time for a rethink on NATS' 2 centre strategy I suppose.