PDA

View Full Version : Training Captains--Shame

Steady Climb
18th Apr 2000, 17:09
I find it so sad when SOME of the training captains use their profession to give hard time to the young (new) guys,new joiners,.. some of them don't have other topics to talk about except how much hard time they gave to this or that second officer or the new captain that just joined the company.... Shame on you guys, and remember one day you were second officers and can be new in other companies. We don't want to hear your little stories while you dead head on our flights

Asda
18th Apr 2000, 21:14
Well, I'm sure all of us in the ATC section can agree with that.

InspectorGadget
18th Apr 2000, 21:24
Steady Climb....... is your Nav any better - I think that you are on the wrong thread!!

(Nice to hear from you though, Chummy, and Most ATCO's will completely agree with anything to the detriment of the Senior "Two Wing Master Race!!!!!!!!")

IG

[This message has been edited by InspectorGadget (edited 18 April 2000).]

Steady Climb
19th Apr 2000, 01:25
Thanks ATC guys I'm still new with PPRU and I realised latter on that I was posting at the wrong place!! it is good to C that U guys care as well.and I hope U guys don't have the same problems with new guys ;o)

halo
24th Apr 2000, 03:23
Personally I like new guys. Everybody has to start somewhere. Everybody makes mistakes. It's just a case of dealing with it and moving on and forgetting about it
Keeping the British end up I think they call it *laughs*