View Full Version : Caernarfon

Captain Dan (2be)
25th Dec 2004, 22:22
Think that the airparc is wicked. I usually go there for a bit of spotting.

stiknruda
25th Dec 2004, 22:30
You are fishing aren't you? :ugh:

I don't think that you are for real!:\

Stik

LondonJ
25th Dec 2004, 23:11
Yes, Derbyshire does seem a fair bit of a distance for spotting in Caernarfon.

Captain Dan (2be)
26th Dec 2004, 10:43
My family own a holiday caravan in caernarfon, number 41 on st helens holiday park.I go there quite alot and every time I go I usually go to the airparc. I do like the airparc. You dont have to reply. Why did you accuse me of fishing. I dont even know what to fish about. I am a new member and you who has accused me of fishing has made a bad picture of the site in my mind.

I think that the airparc is good. My family own caravan no.41 on st helens holiday parc. I go there regularly and every time I visit the airparc. I think that the airparc is good. I am not fishing. Anyway what am I supposed to be fishing for???

Curtis E Carr
26th Dec 2004, 11:52
Are you for real or is this a windup? Also, we are not deaf so no need to repeat yourself.

It could be that I have missed the point of your post in which case, what is it?

vintage ATCO
26th Dec 2004, 13:24
Is there an echo in here? :bored:

stiknruda
26th Dec 2004, 13:29
and you who has accused me of fishing has made a bad picture of the site in my mind.

That would have been me then! As an A level stude, I really hope that you are on the homebrew or exotic grass clippings or at least not studying English at advanced level!

Fishing - the art of providing asinine posts to a web site thread with the intention of catching the unaware, hook, line and sinker.

Why, oh why, do I think that I know this poster under a more Germanic handle? Is it you Ludwig, having had too much festive cheer?

Stik

Monocock
26th Dec 2004, 14:25
Hey Dan

Do your parents rent out number 41 for weekends?

I sometimes get to Caernarfon and quite fancy a place to get my head down and make a weekend of it.......

In every situation......

spot the opportunity

:}

maggioneato
26th Dec 2004, 15:52
Captain Dan, we are all heading for Caernarfon on 1st Jan for a big breakfast and a paddle. Bring your towel and come and join us, we will be easy to find being the only idiots in the water.

Whirlybird
26th Dec 2004, 16:07
maggioneato,

Are you flying there? Wx permnitting, maybe I'll join you. :ok:

stiknruda
26th Dec 2004, 16:41
Maggio - define we?

I won't be going as it is in Wales, is it not?

Stik

maggioneato
26th Dec 2004, 16:56
We, being as many as I can get together. Still in the planning stages, some from LPL, Sherlowe, plus hopefully 6 more in a twin from Sleap. Whirly it would be nice to meet up. Stik, yes it's in Wales, very nice part of Wales too. I have already checked they are open. It all hinges on peoples party plans for the night before. I don't bother, I would rather go flying the next day.

Flik Roll
26th Dec 2004, 17:09
Wales is :mad: cold at the moment.....Cardiff/Barry was freezing last week - we had snow (and that wasn't just in the hills!) Bit warmer here at home now!

If you are swimming remember to grease yourself up! :}

maggioneato
26th Dec 2004, 17:57
Thanks Flik Roll, I was thinking more of a paddle than a full immersion. Once my feet match my blue coat I'm out of there.

TheKentishFledgling
26th Dec 2004, 18:10
I sense a post coming from stik containing the words "ride" "park" "wales" "england".

But I might be wrong.

tKF

stiknruda
26th Dec 2004, 18:35
OK The Kentish Crasher,

I really think that Wales should be flattened and used as a park and ride for England!

Stik

TheKentishFledgling
26th Dec 2004, 18:40
Ha! Flying powers aren't great, but psychic powers are :)

tKF

Ian_Wannabe
28th Dec 2004, 23:27
Wales is great! :p

Better views for flying - I'd say much of England comes 'pre-flattened' for Wales' park and ride.... *runs for cover*

(Hey i've gotta stick up for my homeland!)

S-Works
29th Dec 2004, 07:39
Stik,

Its definatly not Ludwig as much as it seems his humour, he is in Nice living it up until Friday.