PDA

View Full Version : Does Towny Tory Tony deserve another term ?

160to4DME
10th May 2001, 19:07
Can any NATS ATCO honestly vote Labour this time ??

Fly Through
10th May 2001, 20:38
Hey mate, can anyone in the whole industry honestly vote for Tony, not just NATS.What was that quote,"Our skies are not for sale!".

I'm for the Monster Raving Loonies now, at least you can predict them :P

slurp
10th May 2001, 20:44
mmm....well i guess Hague the Vague would have said..'our skies are for sale'....totally

Bright-Ling
11th May 2001, 01:14
Didn't I read recently something in the staff handbook something about up to 30 days special leave if running for an election??!!

If so, I'll continue my leave for another month!

VOTE FOR ME !!!!

(Manifesto to follow....off to the beach....hic!)

Nuke the Bastards
12th May 2001, 14:12
Politicians ???????

NUKE the BASTARDS :P:P:P

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
13th May 2001, 11:23
It's fairly pointless worrying - we all know who is going to win the election, unfortunately, and we all know that you can't trust politicians as far as you can throw them.

CA1261
14th May 2001, 03:22
HD,
In the case of the portly Mr Prescott, you'd have difficulty throwing him more than an inch, assuming you could even pick him up. Unless you had some sort of crane/catapult device... Now THERE's a thought.

"Our skies are not for sale" was a reason I voted for Smiley Smug Tony. Perhaps I naively thought this statement was unequivocal and clear. How foolish I was. Maybe I'll vote for Bright-Ling, I used to work with him after all. If anyone is a "babykisser" it's him!

160to4DME: In answer to your original thread question,I shouldn't think so. But when you look at the alternatives, I just shudder. Maybe we need to have an ATCO stand for parliament in John Prescott's constituency, to publicise the cause. Any union reps living in the Kingston Upon Hull East constituency?

------------------
------------------
My tower equipment wasn't affected by the Y2K bug, it's too old...
------------------

Lardyboy
15th May 2001, 19:07
We all know we've got a one party system at the mo. What the hell does Blair care if no-one in NATS votes for him? He's got so many idiots who can't look past his sodding sound bytes and 'user friendly' image. Like ATCOs, it's very easy to conn the public. We get conned by management every couple of months and do nothing about it, why should the public be any different when being shafted by whitehall?

------------------
Pass the 1261 on the left hand side

[This message has been edited by Lardyboy (edited 16 May 2001).]