PDA

View Full Version : Christmas Bonus

Nogbad the Bad
18th Dec 2004, 07:44
Now wouldn't that be nice !!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

viaEGLL
18th Dec 2004, 08:44
Strange i thought we were , £10 towards the christmas party rings a bell oh! you cant have it unless you attend a christmas party organised by your unit:mad: :mad: Dam silly old me i was just expecting a pat on the back and they came up with this wonderful idea:confused: :confused:

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
18th Dec 2004, 09:01
It probably IS nice if you're a Manager!! (I'd be happier if I'd got my long-anticipated carriage clock when I retired but it seems they were stopped just for the day I left! Yah boo fiddlesticks!).

Merry Crimble everyone..

Turn It Off
18th Dec 2004, 09:38
I thought it was upto £20.00. Fight for your extra tenner!

millerman
18th Dec 2004, 19:09
You LUCKY people!!

We get a free drink (when we are on duty-very useful) and talk of a 10% paycut and privatisation.I'm looking forward to the new year already!

Merry Christmas to everyone anyway

bagpuss lives
18th Dec 2004, 19:13
Think we got £20 for our bash.

Mr Chips
18th Dec 2004, 23:25
NATS wedge up £20 per head to an organised bash - but as someone said before, it has to be an "official" bash. Those at West Drayton may want to ask around about the person who emailed the Red Barron about it :E

justcoolen
19th Dec 2004, 02:19
Millerman, welcome to the world of privatisation. This year for Christmas we are getting sick leave interviews. Merry Christmas, safe holidays.

Jerricho
19th Dec 2004, 03:14
It's only because the company is taking an active interest in your health and wellbeing there jc ;).

Lon More
19th Dec 2004, 14:42
Millerman Wot, Claas and muppets not springing for a Christmas Banquet:yuk: this year. Who was a naughty boy then?

Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year with no blokjes to you all, especially those on duty through the holidays.

millerman
19th Dec 2004, 17:11
Hey Lon,
You got out at the right time :D I've only got another 23 years to go!
But losing money out of the wage packet may just be the final straw and push us into some action!

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to you,
Millerman

viaEGLL
19th Dec 2004, 17:21
£20 only if you bring your partner I gather otherwise just a :mad: tenner:yuk: However , just think of the christmas bonus all those board members are getting and the wasted money on destination toilet or whatever it was called .Merry Christmas:ok:

flower
19th Dec 2004, 18:26
NO we got £20 each for an organised official Christmas party. Its a tax write off but apparently they can write off an amount up to £150 per person .

Mr Chips
19th Dec 2004, 22:41
Awww.. feel a bit of sympathy for teh high ups.. they got a little issue to deal with this Xmas....

SERCO have bought out ITNET. As someone said to me the other day, how long will it take SERCO to uplaod all our confidential files?

Merry Xmas everyone :E :E :E

duncanindevon
20th Dec 2004, 12:05
Christmas wot? No bonus, no party, not even a card from management here. BUT... my soon-to-be new unit have already sent me a nice big shiny Christmas card :D Now I'm happy...

ZRH
21st Dec 2004, 04:40
Our company threw a massive party and I'm sure it cost them more then £20 / head. For the serious drinkers amongst us it was closer to £150 !!
Pity this poor sucker worked the night-shift:{

Merry christmas everyone

Lon More
21st Dec 2004, 09:05
Millerman Don't forget the cuts hit us pensioners too. Plus the fact the Dutch want pensioners to contribute to the pension funds.
See you on the picket lines:cool:

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
21st Dec 2004, 09:14
<<Millerman Don't forget the cuts hit us pensioners too. >>

I got a tenner less pension this month - is that to subsidise management bonuses?

Lon More
22nd Dec 2004, 19:26
HD Plan is to recalculate Eurocontrol salaries using a cost of living index 10% lower than previously.

Also considerable pressure on Ops. Staff to increase productivity etc. in a complete re-organisation, instead of trimming the number of support positions. In return Ops. Staff get nothing, whilst colleagues in CFMU are now graded above Operational Staff and still I believe getting all the perks of EU staff - such as tax free cars etc..Morale at an all-time low

I just received, for the first time in 35 years, a Christmas Card from Ops. management, if they want a cost cutting tip they can remove me from next year's list

prospero
23rd Dec 2004, 15:44
Lon
I work in the CFMU and I don't wish to be rude but you are wrong!!
Prosperp

chiglet
23rd Dec 2004, 20:08
Had a private" party with [some ATC friends, didn't qualify for the "bonus" :yuk:
watp,iktch
ps, perhaps a [cheeep] bottle of plonk, as in the past, wouldn't go amiss :ok: