PDA

View Full Version : A Question

BPL321
9th Dec 2004, 16:15
For example:

If I had my initial test day for the NATS course in mid november(monday 15th). Is it possible to get my results from these tests, which take upto 15 days I believe, sit the interview stage and be offered a place at Bournmouth this week?

I find that very very quick considering from application to test day can take a few months, I assume the wait between results of the tests and going to interview would take more than a few days and to be offered a place already seems a bit too quick.

I hope the above makes sense. Simply put, if I had my initial tests less than a month ago, would I be expecting an offer of a place on the course this week.

Would appreciate some info.Perhaps someone has experienced this or has been on the last test day who could shed some light.

Thanks in advance.

Someone_Else
9th Dec 2004, 17:14
Just an opinion from somoene who has been through the selection process this year. Anything can happen! (My course ranges from people who have waited almost three years to get a start date to someone who got -1 days notice - he was called on our first day!)

However, I find it hard to believe that you could go from the intial selection test to passing the interviews and getting a start date offered within less than a month of that intial test day. Especially if you believe everything your reading about the current selection process.

Are you in this position or are you just asking a "what if" question?