PDA

View Full Version : Any cure for PMS?

tungsten
27th Mar 2001, 23:13
It seems that Mr/Mrs PMS needs a little love potion to cure the nasty old PMS. Always works for me. Pretty obvious that he/she or it never tasted fresh Boerewors or Koeksister... :) Go on live a little - hug a South African today!

[This message has been edited by tungsten (edited 27 March 2001).]

Coast
28th Mar 2001, 01:34
You forgot the biltong!?!

Rhodesians rule!

PMS
28th Mar 2001, 19:35
Tungsten,
You have a problem with reality; then again if I came from where you did I guess i can't blame you.
you should try living in the western first world for a while and doing real Air Traffic control, then you might realise what I am saying is correct.
As for the other guy from Canada whats up your jumper?

LXGB
28th Mar 2001, 20:45
OOOOOHHHH! where’s my handbag,
Very touchy PMS, exactly what did Serco do to you to make you so bitter?
How about sharing some of your "FACTS" about the firm, I'd love to read them.

Cheers,
LXGB.

PS - Nothing.

The Claw
28th Mar 2001, 22:39
PMS, I must be your worst nightmare!
South African AND I work for SERCO!

Get a life!!!

tungsten
29th Mar 2001, 08:37
So PMS,

Are you not all that cumfy in the western world? See that you are looking at going to Hong Kong.

I stand in awe of your of skills as a pro contract negotiator.Would love to hear what you can come up with. Trusting that your doctorate and not your bubbly personality along with cultural liaisons would just grab that senior management position. I just know that you will not dissappoint all us plebs, by joining the common old plug in squad.

Keep us posted PMS.

PS Remember next time you visit DARK Africa to remove your sleepy doodoo eye covers. Don't be scared, everything will look a lots better - we promise to remove the lions from the pavements too. :)

Coast
29th Mar 2001, 09:12
The guy from Canada is also from the DARK continent. PMS, you really do get around............it must get tiresome knowing all!! Maybe you should try a decaffinated brand.

fweeeeep
29th Mar 2001, 12:58
Everyone else - Don't take this the wrong way,...

PMS - I dare say that the guys and girls that work at Johannesburg would be welcomed in most ATC environments around the world, they do a Sterling job under trying circumstances and show very good ATC skills. That aside, what/who flew up your ar$e that has caused you to hold an entire group in contempt when you have probably never met half of more of the people (ATC's) to whom you refer. Even after the experiences of working with Ozies here in the gulf, you do not hear everyone else giving the whole nation/group stick.

Grow Up

Fweeeeep.