PDA

View Full Version : Previous Air Ngukurr CP sacked!! Is it true??

Skidmark
24th Nov 2004, 05:09
A rumour that the infamous HE, former CP and founder of Air Ngukurr has been sacked by the CEO. Can this be true??

Is this sacking a result of a certain incident/accident in a chieftain??

Are staff and management finally fed up with this character??

Does anyone know the answers? Or is the rumour incorrect?

Plenty of questions here to be answered.:oh: :confused:

Howard Hughes
24th Nov 2004, 05:12
Now that would be a cunning stunt!

So GA Boy, what's the goss?

Cheers, HH.

:ok:

slice
24th Nov 2004, 05:24
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Free at last! Free at Last!:E

G.A. Boy
24th Nov 2004, 09:35
Gee! This is old news, but of course true!:D

DeltaSix
25th Nov 2004, 10:17
Well, I've noticed in the afap website that they were looking for a new CP for Air Ngukkur.........

:uhoh:

DeltaSix

******* its time to buzz the tower

G.A. Boy
25th Nov 2004, 10:37
Yes, they are advertising for a new Chief Pilot, looks like I may be out of a job real soon.:{ But the first post is correct.:ok:

tinpis
25th Nov 2004, 22:28
Why did the Chieftan land at the Coconut Grove Beachport? :E

Flaps Down
26th Nov 2004, 23:21
Maybe he was hungry, closer to Maccas, maybe wanted to aviod landing charges, may have wanted to do a spot of fishing, maybe suffereing from attention deficit, who knows.

Dj Dave
27th Nov 2004, 02:37
Or maybe he didn't want to get ramped on landing:O

Howard Hughes
27th Nov 2004, 04:53
Tinpis,

Because the really cool driver was "cruisin for chicks"?

Cheers, HH.

PS: Waiting for your punchline...

Stumpy Dog
28th Nov 2004, 05:31
:{ :{

swh
28th Nov 2004, 06:00
Stumpy Dog,

Why would you do that with a PT6...low to high idle or the other way around does nothing in flight.

Guess tinni, the reason why it landed there is thats where it glided to, but I dont know why it started to glide and not fly.

:confused:

Stumpy Dog
28th Nov 2004, 15:57
swh, it's like this fella:

Forgive me Woomera, for I have sinned!

Silence Jakey Boy :{ :{

Sunfish
28th Nov 2004, 21:03
Woomera, do you think a "confessional" thread would be useful? _Oh Wait! Professional Pilots don't make any mistakes do they?:p

maxgrad
28th Nov 2004, 22:34
don't know much about the Bandit but why would you move the condition lever from high to low idle in the circuit when you may need power for goround?
If it was a human factors a/c swap thing ....well that possibly means a fatigue factor great enough to make the pilot unsafe. I imagine the dash (and everything else) in both a/c look very much different, tone of engines, possible handling differences etc.
a huge error methinks.

tinpis
28th Nov 2004, 23:39
One would imagine the lack of noise and the very positive nose down pitch after retarding the mixture levers to idle cut-off would give anybody a slight clue as to what was going on.

Howard Hughes
29th Nov 2004, 01:52
Woomera, do you think a "confessional" thread would be useful?

Good one Sunfish,

I can see it now:

"Forgive me Woomera for have sinned, it has been 15 years since my last confession, in that time, I have left the pitot cover on, backstabbed most of my workmates, done my PA over the area frequency and drunk 18721 cans of VB"

"For your penance young Howard you'll have to drink more VB and do 3 hail hosties!";)

Cheers, HH.