PDA

View Full Version : ATC Introduction

ILS 119.5
23rd Nov 2004, 17:46
Hi all,
I'm sure you are aware, due to my previous postings, that I know professional ATCO's, (being one myself earlier in my career).

Sorry, adverts for businesses have to be paid for. Email Danny if you want details.

Jerricho
23rd Nov 2004, 19:55
Still think it's a good idea ILS!? Discuss...............

How much of the thread did you read before it was cut?

corky83
23rd Nov 2004, 19:59
All of it! (I think!)

Would anyone actually consider using this kind of service? I certainly wouldn't. I'd far prefer to do the groundwork myself - I think I'd feel better prepared that way.

ILS 119.5
23rd Nov 2004, 20:01
Not an advert, just an enquiry. If people on the forum require information then I can help. Thats it! Same as ASTAAC, another form of sales. All I am doing is lookong for potential interest and to help people fulfill their ambition. The company I am representing can shape the future of ATC, saving money and getting the best. What is wrong with that.

corky83
23rd Nov 2004, 20:02
Your advert has been cut once and you merely repost it (albeit in a different form)? Will you not learn?

PPRuNe Radar
23rd Nov 2004, 20:13
What is wrong with that.

You are using PPRuNe to solicit custom. Look at the rules you signed up to when you joined. It really is that simple.

Jerricho
23rd Nov 2004, 20:39
Just though I would let you know.

I've just come back from the ops room and mentioned your idea to a few people I work with.

Let's just say, the responses were not exactly "constructive". General summation - they all thought it was a bad idea.

If people on the forum require information then I can help.

As can MANY people here.........for free.