PDA

View Full Version : Night flights

Barnaby the Bear
3rd Oct 2001, 10:35
Can someone tell me why people that live near an airport complain about the noise? Surely if you are that sensitive to noise you would not live near an airport.
By complaining to the Euro bods and trying to get yet more flights reduced in today's troubled climate they would like to see more people in their area lose jobs.

---------------------------------------------

Ouch! Fell off my swing! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Hooligan Bill
3rd Oct 2001, 13:14
Because they are the sort of people whose lives are so sad it is the only thing they know. If they didn't live near an airport they would be moaning about something else, like the plans for a new by-pass or the smell of cows**t in the countryside. :eek: :eek: :eek:

SWMAE03
3rd Oct 2001, 16:10
No bypass plans here, and you just get used to the smell of cows**t, so it doesn't bother me.

Big thank you to whoever is directing low A/C on G1. Keep 'em coming! (Whatever time of day or night) :D

Barnaby the Bear
4th Oct 2001, 13:50
Someone should teach these people the advantages of going out and drinking or get them to pay for their own double glazing. Then put a herd of cows in their front garden!! :p

SWMAE03
4th Oct 2001, 22:47
Try a herd of pregnant cows...IN LABOUR! :eek:

chiglet
5th Oct 2001, 00:48
On a "different" thread,
They have been "named, shamed and emailed".
Suggest that you browse the threads and send emails [as quite a few of us has done!] :D
we aim to please, it keeps the cleaners happy