PDA

View Full Version : well done everyone!

Mahaba
2nd Oct 2001, 21:24
I still find it hard to believe that after the performances of our staff at the various units over the last few, if not more, years; we are being rewarded for our efforts with the situation which is now presented to us. The staff at the units have worked bloody hard, coping with more pressure about job security, increases in traffic, threatened cuts and management ineptitude than we should ever have been expected to. We find the scandal of ATCO 1's being given courses to move units, and all the massive expenditure and ill-feeling that incurs. Managers parking in overpriced car parks whilst the minions that I'm sure they consider us to be make do with standing in staff car parks waiting for buses in the rain. This is surely not what we deserve. We have performed well above what was expected from us, under strain caused by others. And yet, even after the privatisation fiasco we are still under fire to do more with less. It is the managers who have under-achieved, not the Ops staff. Now the money is running out. Well done everyone!, except for the managers. One day I hope we all get what we deserve, recognition and reward for a bloody good job done. To all units-not just mine.