PDA

View Full Version : ATCO Vacancies

ILS 119.5
17th Nov 2004, 17:00
From a friend of a friend I know of a fully qualified ATCO with ADV, ADI, APP & APS endorsments. Does anybody out ther want to give him a job. PM's only.

stillin1
17th Nov 2004, 17:48
If he is the chap who recently "bailed out" (hic) just before he was chopped from an airport on a hill-top in yorkshire = NO!:mad:

niknak
17th Nov 2004, 20:50
Does anyone want to give him a job?

Somehow, I doubt it, especially after stillin's ringing endorsement, the usual process is to apply to where you want to work and allow nature to take it's course.

Have you opened a recruitment agency, or have his arms dropped off thereby precluding from advertising his own services?:rolleyes:

ILS 119.5
17th Nov 2004, 22:28
The chap in question is actively looking for work. For you to assume he was guilty, then you are the same as the LBA HR department, scum. Always remember everyone is innocent until proven guilty. The ATCO concerned is a true professional with many years experience and would put to shame a lot of people on this forum. If you want me to name and shame him then I will, but I will also name and shame the the controllers that I used to drink with in terminal 2 at LHR whilst being on a night duty.

stillin 1
how do you know he "bailed out", You are obviously not invloved in aviation because if you were you wouldn\'t have said that.
Another to***er.

niknak
if you want to make your own assumptions then ok, but do not let your lack of experience cloud your thoughts. I have worked in the business for 20 years and know what happens, the chap in question should not bear the brunt of it all. The qualities this person has can still help the industry whether controllling or not. If he leaves the industry then it will be a shame and we should all make an effort to ensure this.

ILS 119.5

Lock n' Load
18th Nov 2004, 04:33
Um, er.... you put an extra asterisk in tosser...

squibbler
18th Nov 2004, 10:44
ILS 119.5 check your PM's

ILS 119.5
18th Nov 2004, 11:33
just to amplify the word

LXGB
18th Nov 2004, 14:35
I normally find exclamation marks quite useful for that kind of thing. Underlining can also help.

;) ;) ;)

LXGB

PPRuNe Radar
18th Nov 2004, 15:21
No more personal aspertions please, I'm on the post night shift short fuse :)

360BakTrak
18th Nov 2004, 16:10
....light blue touch-paper and retire........:{