PDA

View Full Version : New Groups forming at Cardiff

TwinAisle
17th Nov 2004, 16:55
If anyone out there is looking for some cheap(er) flying, please private me.

I am working with an individual who has 2 PA38s and 2 PA28s available, for purchase, or on a lease basis. We'd be particularly interested in groups forming around these aircraft.

All aircraft have recent annuals, and in some cases new engines. The Warriors are both FM immune, are recently overhauled and have both been recently resprayed.

Access to the aircraft via the CAofA for members, or via the firestation (for a cheaper alternative). Clearly, aircraft purchased do not have to be based at Cardiff at all (we'd even consider some leases to be done away from Cardiff).

We'd be happy to discuss terms - nothing is off the table at this stage.

We are expecting strong demand for these aircraft - they are in superb condition (I have flown all four of them).

PM me for more info!

Charlie Zulu
17th Nov 2004, 16:59
Knowing the aircraft TwinAisle is talking about then I shall second the comment in regards to the aircraft being in tip top condition. I particularly liked one of the warriors.

360BakTrak
17th Nov 2004, 18:14
Are the aircraft in question currently at a certain airfield in the Cotswolds by any chance?:E

TwinAisle
17th Nov 2004, 18:15
Sort of depends how you define the Cotswolds! If you mean are they at Wellesbourne, the answer is a definate no.

360BakTrak
17th Nov 2004, 18:17
.....a bit further south than that.......

TwinAisle
17th Nov 2004, 18:18
You may think that, I couldn't possibly comment...

360BakTrak
17th Nov 2004, 18:20
Alright then.......enough of the guessing, I'll come right out and ask!;) Are they presently in the Aero's Engineering hangar at Gloucester International?!:}

TwinAisle
17th Nov 2004, 18:23
If anyone wants to inspect them, please contact me in the first instance, then I can make the appropriate arrangements with the hangar owner and the aircraft owner.

Well done, 360!

360BakTrak
17th Nov 2004, 18:25
Dammit I'm a genius!:) (But definitely NOT a spotter!) Nice looking PA28's tho, inside and out...........:ok:

TwinAisle
17th Nov 2004, 18:30
Thank you! They are lovely - I did my IMC on one, and flew the other a lot - great tourers and the new paint is really rather nice!

Interested? Could always base one at Gloucester if you want to start a group?

TA

360BakTrak
17th Nov 2004, 18:36
Now that sounds expensive! You start it and I might join it then!!:)