PDA

View Full Version : SALE! Badges PPRuNe Caps, Sweatshirts, T-Shirts and Stickers.

InFinRetirement
16th Nov 2004, 13:02
There is a large stock of the NEW PPRuNe badges now available. The size is 38 x 10 mm and there are TWO types. The brooch clip, which the ladies will like - but so will the men, and a much stronger stud type. Please state which when ordering. They are £10ea and cheques should be made out to the Pprune Fund and sent WITH a stamped self addressed envelope, with a portion of bubble wrap or similar to: IFR, 5 Station Approach, Belmont, Surrey SM2 6BW.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/captainavi8tor/PPRuNeBadge.jpg

PPRuNe Caps are £7.95 + £2.25 p+p Size is ONE size adjustable.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/captainavi8tor/PB130154.jpg

T-Shirts are printed in wash-proof (so I am told:ok: ) lettering. They are priced at £12.50 + £2.25 p+p Sizes: S, M, L and XL.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/captainavi8tor/PPRuNe_T_Shirt.jpg

Roundneck sweatshirt in Green with embroidered PPRuNe logo. These are priced at £13.95 + £2.50 p+p - All sizes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/captainavi8tor/PB130155a.jpg

V Neck Sweatshirts are Oxford grey (don't know the difference myself:rolleyes: ) Also with embroidered PPRuNe logo.
These are priced at £19.50 + £2.50 p+p - All sizes.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/captainavi8tor/V_Neck_Sweatshirt_GREY.jpg

I am unable to state exactly what sizes I have in stock but I can run an order book up to five at a time I think. But..............you can always e-mail me first to check if your size is in stock. I will then reserve it. If the demand is good I will re-order small quantities anyway.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v145/captainavi8tor/PPRuNeSticker-GOLD.jpg

After many ah's, 'damn and blast' I ordered stickers when a kind PPRuNer did us a good deal. I have now received the stickers, which are, as you see super quality. Instead of a yellow edge they are now gold. They are laminated making them much sturdier and durable. The size is 130 x 65 mm.

Price: £5 for FOUR. I will require a cheque made out to the Pprune Fund and sent as shown at the top /// with a self addressed stamped envelope. You asked for them so.................

............let your orders roll. All proceeds go to the fund - with a portion to PPRuNe itself to help with the costs that Danny incurs in running this great site.

IFR

Kolibear
16th Nov 2004, 13:15
errr... IFR - 138mm is about 5.5ins, do I detect a slight typo here? 38mm maybe?

I'll get mine at the Gatbash.

InFinRetirement
16th Nov 2004, 13:18
That was my first attention getter. Well done Koli :E

Watch out for further 'tests.' ;) :D

Monocock
16th Nov 2004, 13:34
Can I make a special request for a pack of three medium size thongs with PPRuNe logo that I can give my wife for Christmas....:E

InFinRetirement
16th Nov 2004, 14:28
You can, but it won't get you anywhere :p

On the last thread about badges I lost count at 60 of those want them. So.....................I ready to provide whatever numbers you want.

Make me busy, make me busy! ;)

PPRuNe Pop
16th Nov 2004, 14:37
BRL, made this a sticky. I am sure you wouldn't mind. Thanks P.

IFR

The four people I was holding badge orders for - they have now gone in the post today. Enjoy. :ok:

IFR

YYZ
16th Nov 2004, 18:27
Guess if you posted the badges today its too late to request the type of clip?

Never mind.. as long as it will attach to something.

YYZ

Woomera
17th Nov 2004, 07:23
Also posted in Dunnunda Forum (http://www.pprune.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=152443) so you may get a few airmail orders.

Woomera

YYZ
17th Nov 2004, 11:08
Has anyone thought about putting a shop area on the main page?

InFinRetirement
17th Nov 2004, 11:49
This is about as far as Danny will go. This is exclusively for the fund and shops are out. Your suggestion has been muted more times than I can remember.

IFR

YYZ
17th Nov 2004, 12:41
If you have invested your time and the PPRuNe funds into establishing a product range surely it would be wise to promote the said product?

It can only help PPRuNe to become a better-known site throughout the industry? It's already been done in a subtle way so why not properly, Could it be the tax man:( Or are there other deeper issues...

YYZ

BRL
17th Nov 2004, 12:57
YYZ. There are lots of ways of promoting badges etc for the site, on-line shops are more easy to set up and run but here at pprune I think it is simply a matter of someone having the time to do all this. It is nothing to do with the tax man or 'deeper' issues, I think having the time to sort it all is what is behind this.

Remember we all do this in our own time, voluntary too and setting up a shop would mean someone with a lot of hard work to do. I think Don has it about right, he gets an order and sends the item(s) that day. It wouldn't be fair on him to land him with the responsibilty of running an on-line shop too.

Of course, this is simply my own view on this subject, we have looked at everything here regarding selling our kit and Don seems happy to do what he is doing now.

Danny or Don may better explain things, as I say, this is just how I see things. :)

YYZ
17th Nov 2004, 19:29
I have thanked him a few times already that I fell into his trap of getting a better price than I could for the PPRuNe stickers.

Trap:confused:

Do you mean you did not really want them?

I entirely appreciate all the work all the Mods put into this site and know its must be hard o find the time.

I only thought a shop would be easier to manage?

I am collecting the stickers tomorrow so I could do with a shipping address please Don.

Thanks
YYZ

VP959
21st Nov 2004, 20:38
Many thanks for the extremely prompt delivery IFR. Letter posted on 17/11, badge received on 20/11. Absolutely amazing!

VP

PPRuNe Pop
24th Nov 2004, 18:48
We aim to please!

Where are all those, over 60 of them, who wanted the badges.

Was it something I said? :confused:

They are good badges I promise you.

IFR

bluebird121
25th Nov 2004, 11:24
:cool: hi.. i have ordered a badge for myself and would also love either a t-shirt or a sweat shirt too but the colours and sizes are more for the guys..i am quite sure the they would buy them for their wives and girlfriends as well as for themselves if they were available in nice colours ..i.e. pink.white. blue.etc..and in a variety of sizes. or have i missed the page with them in it..thanks
:ok:

PPRuNe Pop
25th Nov 2004, 17:24
Ah! You have hit the proverbial nail on the head. It is a hard choice choosing colours and the whole idea was to choose something that would go out of the door. Neither I nor the fund could deal with it as you would wish dear lady. A stock of this and that is not prcatical. How many of each colour do I choose, what sizes, what style and so it goes.

What you see is what you get I am sorry to say. But................I can tell you that quite a few ladies have chosen both of the sweatshirt colours and white was the obvious one for all round performance of the T-Shirt - which looks good when wet!! :E

Thanks for ordering a badge anyway. When I receive it I do an immediate turn round.

IFR

bluebird121
25th Nov 2004, 20:20
;) hi i never noticed a white t-shirt.. has it a v neck if so i will order one. and what size .and maybe it will get wet!!:: :cool:

PPRuNe Pop
26th Nov 2004, 19:18
The answer is no. Have a look at the picture at the top of this page. I will be bringing some along to the Bash. :D

fernytickles
1st Dec 2004, 19:23
I would like to order a couple of items....but live abroad. Would I be able to add money to the cheque to cover the cost of an envelope large enuf for the baseball cap etc rather than giving the money to the US mail system? What would be easier for you?

PPRuNe Pop
2nd Dec 2004, 18:47
Fernny.

That would do fine. If you use USD I can work out the price and postage for what you want.

Let me know.

fernytickles
2nd Dec 2004, 23:51
Thank you for that, but I've still got a UK account so can send you "real" money ;)

I was wanting to get a cap, a pack of stickers and a stud badge, and the postal destination would be in the UK, so long as it gets there before Jan 2. I had worked out 25.20 pounds, according to the pricing you have, but will wait to hear from you for the cost of the envelope etc before sending you anything.

InFinRetirement
6th Dec 2004, 06:44
Fernny, if you send me £25.50 that will be the total cost for P&P a Cap, badge and four stickers - to the address you see.

Thanks,

IFR

fernytickles
6th Dec 2004, 19:28
Will do, thank you for your help.

PPRuNe Pop
10th Dec 2004, 20:16
I am going to do a JANUARY SALE! Yes I am! For the sweatshirts, T-Shirts and Caps.

I have had them for a year and the sales have been negligible. Last Saturday at the GatBash I sold two Sweatshirts and one T-Shirt. :eek: I will be working out the sums shortly and will post them.

The Badges always sell well and the Stickers are gaining a lot of interest. I have got one on the car and they look great. The lamination will make them last I am sure. Four for a fiver is a fair price I reckon. They stick to almost anything and one or two are going on a couple of C130's I hear!

Ferny If you have sent your order don't worry I will send you an extra badge - at least.

FJJP
27th Dec 2004, 08:52
InFin, my order winging its way to you - Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family, and thanks for your hard work on behalf of the fund...

FJJP

PPRuNe Pop
7th Jan 2005, 14:10
FJJP. You should have it by now. Hope it arrived OK.

PPP

FJJP
8th Jan 2005, 22:55
PPP, all received. Thanks for your kind remarks - you just keep going; no point on dwelling on what could have been...

Life goes on!

FJJP

Cusco
24th Feb 2005, 19:36
PPRuNe Pop:

Have you worked out the January Sale prices yet?

Cheers

Cusco

PPRuNe Pop
27th Feb 2005, 07:08
I have just got back (yesterday) from a month in the US. But I will get onto it in a day or two. Sorry about the delay though.

bluebird121
27th Feb 2005, 10:10
;) welcome back..i can't wait to see what is in the sale..maybe t-shirts..if we are going to get some very hot and sunny weather.(or is that just in scotland ;) lol:cool:

DBChopper
11th Mar 2005, 21:41
IFR,

Just checking that the t-shirts and badges are still available before I send you a cheque...?

Thanks,

DBChopper
:cool:

bluebird121
11th Mar 2005, 22:10
:) hi there i wonder if you can tell me what items are available to buy...and the colour please.. thanks..oh and size...:ok:

BRL
11th Mar 2005, 22:37
Hi all. I am afraid Don is very busy at the moment and all of this is on hold for the time being.

When Don is up to it, I am sure he will post something here but until then please have patience at this time.

Thank you.

BRL.

InFinRetirement
30th Mar 2005, 10:59
BRL was 'saying' there that the IFR family had the sadness of their son/brother dying on the 8th March. He had a good send off to "Windmills of Your Mind" - as he was a glider pilot until his disabilities wouldn't allow him to get aboard a glider anymore.

So here we go:

BADGES: I propose reducing these to £5 each. We won't make as much for the fund - but we won't lose money - which is the point of course. Don't forget your stamped self addressed envelope, and a piece of bubble wrap.

CAPS: Now only a few of these left. So the price is £6.50 from £7.95

T-SHIRTS: You have to take a chance on whether I have the size you want I'm afraid, but I have reduced the price to £10.50. down from £12.50.

V-NECK SWEATSHIRTS: These are down from £19.50 to £17.00.

ROUND NECK SWEATSHIRTS: Down from £13.95 to £11.50.

" fly PPRuNe " STICKERS: These, I have found stay put on cars and aircraft, and helos. A good price at 4 for £5 but now down to 4 for £3.50. Don't forget your stamped self addressed envelope.

Please remember that all the proceeds go to the PPRuNe Fund, which has helped 9 cadets get their 737 or 757 ratings. It has also assisted in getting 5 students their BGS groundschool training and paid for their GAPAN aptitude tests.

The fund now needs building up again. So.............I would ask you to NOT think cost but think FUND when you decide to buy.

Also, please note that there is a Post and Packing fee for the larger items. All costs are at the top of the first page.

Let the orders roll please.

Thanks for being patient.

IFR

bluebird121
30th Mar 2005, 13:06
Please may i send my sincere condolences to the IFR family on their sad bereavement..thanks...

distaff_beancounter
21st Jul 2005, 17:13
Question for IFR or BRL

Who should I make the cheque payable to, for badges etc, please?

(I have noted IFR's address to send it to, at the top of this thread)

PPRuNe Pop
24th Jul 2005, 22:59
Please make it out to the Pprune Fund. Thanks.

Lon More
19th Aug 2005, 10:15
Just discovered this thread, pity it wasn't copied to some of the other forums.

Are the badges, stickers still available?

BRL
19th Aug 2005, 10:23
Hi there. Just follow the advice given above, send a cheque payable to 'The Pprune Fund' the address is on page one of this thread.

The tshirts are quality and the caps are excellent too, I would definately go for a cap, they are really good.

**Please remember that all the proceeds go to the PPRuNe Fund, which has helped 9 cadets get their 737 or 757 ratings. It has also assisted in getting 5 students their BGS groundschool training and paid for their GAPAN aptitude tests.** :ok:

fernytickles
25th Sep 2005, 23:25
IFR or BRL,

Sorry, I messed up last year and didn't get stuff sorted by Christmas. Can we try again this year?

1 cap,
2 badges
1 pack of stickers

I can pm you an address in the UK for them to be sent to and will send a cheque (in pounds) to cover all costs (including an envelope) plus a donation. If thats ok?

Thanks for doing this,

F

BRL
26th Sep 2005, 21:16
Hi there Ferny, if you send a cheque and a list to IFR he will send the stuff strait back to you, he is fast like that!

G-KEST
6th Oct 2005, 14:14
With the fly-in scheduled for Leicester on Sunday next, 9 October, why not have someone bring up a selection of items for sale. I am sure they would go like hot cakes.
Cheers,
Trapper 69
:cool: :eek: :confused: :* :zzz: :{ :ugh:

night hawk 150
31st Jan 2006, 20:11
Hi i want a cap is there anyway i can pay by paypal or where do i send the payment i see the cap is 7.95 and 2.25 p&p so i dont need to send bubble wrap seems it has a p&p payment anyone advise please

thanks
craig

PPRuNe Pop
1st Feb 2006, 06:37
Student,

If you go back to page ONE of this thread you will see all the details on how to buy a cap. I cannot do PayPal but you can send me a cheque made out to the Pprune Fund to the address you will see. Thanks,

IFR

night hawk 150
1st Feb 2006, 16:37
Thats great there is a cheque in the post.

Thanks
Craig

FiddlerMax
24th Mar 2006, 15:34
Have you considered one of those online shopping proxies? They let you upload your brand logo(s) and then anybody can buy all manner of objects with your logo printed on (yes, even thongs, Monocock!) They transfer your profit to you once a month or something like that. Lots of sites I frequent seem to have a link to a shop done that way. badscience.net, for example, uses www.spreadshirt.co.uk but there are loads of others. Might be less hassle to organise in future? Just my 2p worth.

planeenglish
3rd Jul 2006, 14:17
Student,
If you go back to page ONE of this thread you will see all the details on how to buy a cap. I cannot do PayPal but you can send me a cheque made out to the Pprune Fund to the address you will see. Thanks,
IFR
Dear PPRuNe Pop,

I am wondering if the situation is still the same with merchandise today (July 2006). I would like to have two caps and two t-shirts (the white ones). I live in Milan,Italy. What can we do for postage and pay? Euro OK with you? Paypal?

Thanks,
PE

allan907
6th Oct 2006, 03:29
Brought up again on a JB thread. Are these items still available? Is the address still correct and.....most importantly......are the prices still the same???

bluebird121
7th Oct 2006, 21:21
I too wonder if any of the merchandise is stilll available . I have only got the badge, but wondered what other merchandise is still on offfer?