View Full Version : Team building for latcc atco,s

rubicon
26th Jan 2001, 23:12
WE NOW KNOW WHY WE ARE TO HAVE A TEAM BUILDING COURSE AT THE START OF OUR CONVERSION TRAINING FOR NERC AS MANAGEMENT WILL HAVE REMOVED ALL OF IT BY THE TIME WE GET TO START IN FEBRUARY.DIVIDE AND CONQUOUR.

Postman Pat
27th Jan 2001, 00:17
What are you shouting about?

PP

rubicon
27th Jan 2001, 00:19
IF YOU WERE AT LATCC TODAY I THINK YOU WOULD KNOW.

Postman Pat
27th Jan 2001, 00:22
I wasn't. Please enlighten me.

PP

rubicon
27th Jan 2001, 00:30
MOVING STAFF WITH TOTAL DISREGARD TO THEIR LIFE,MARRIAGE,SENIORITY, AND IN SUCH A TACTFUL MANNER VERY EARLY ON DURING A MORNING SHIFT. AND ALL IT DID WAS CREATE DELAYS.

Postman Pat
27th Jan 2001, 00:35
I think I'll wait for a more lucid explanation. Thanks for trying Rubicon.

PP

rubicon
27th Jan 2001, 00:47
ok ok,
a watch move that was announced this morning to an atco,that has a wife also an atco on the same watch. Childcare also involved .We were led to believe this morning that the atco had only just been selected but another watch manager said all watch managers kmew 2weeks ago. our ever caring ,loving management

Not Long Now
27th Jan 2001, 03:56
Meanwhile, those who actually want a watch change have got about as much chance as Nerc has of opening on time with everything working.

Numpo-Nigit
27th Jan 2001, 18:43
Rubicon

We're all as concerned as you about this issue. However, in fairness to the individuals concerned (not to protect management), detailed discussion of the cases on this forum is probably inappropriate (IMHO).

I'm sure that matters will proceed elsewhere, and we'll all be watching with interest.