PDA

View Full Version : XMAS IS CANCELLED

Ahh-40612
17th Sep 2001, 20:39
Just when you thought the aliens in Planet ORO had reached the outer limits of the reality world, it now seems that very shortly all at Latcc will be contacted regarding extra rostered modules over the Xmas period. My sources tell me that you might get December 25th off!
The return of the NTT to the watch leave books for that period will be rescinded and they will be expected to attend Nerc.

CAN WE ALL FINALLY MAKE A STAND AND TELL THE ORO TO "GET STUFFED"?

We have gone along with the request to plan our lives around OCT for the year , but it seems they are able to move the goal posts as much as they wish with no comeback to WP, employee handbook or any other agreement that has been arranged.

I for one have arranged things to do on my few days off at Xmas between working shifts and if we have all done this then perhaps we , the staff who basically work to provide the revenue that pays for all these parasites to sit in their plush offices, can regain control of the ship before it hits the iceberg and sinks without trace.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

bjcc
18th Sep 2001, 05:31
think it might have something to do with the OCT team...not the ORO....if of course your info is corrct...which if you think it comes from the ORO obviously isn't!

expediter
19th Sep 2001, 22:22
From what i've heard, this is infact the case. Yet again more disruption to our lives. What next? :mad: :mad:

250 kts
21st Sep 2001, 12:41
This one is easy- just say NO,NO,NO.

NATS made great play months ago of assuring us that we had the plan around which we could all arrange our outside lives. It isn't our fault that there's not enough contingency built in to allow for failures/sickness etc.

We had to book leave months in advance to allow this plan to be finalised and now they're coming up with this barking scheme.I think it's initially up to the NTT to cause a stir and then the rest of us to back that up. It could work out that an NTT person could get Xmas & Boxing days as DIL leaving the poor sods on watch to cover it all.

It's NOT acceptable and we as a group should resist it.

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Ps What's the OT rate for Xmas Day????? ;) ;) ;)

Father Dougal
22nd Sep 2001, 00:47
Well, Scrooge whinged about it alright but at least he did give Bob Cratchit the day off! :D

batfink_uk1
22nd Sep 2001, 05:58
An extra lump of coal too would be nice!!!

6 string
25th Sep 2001, 23:03
Cough splutter ! Do I feel a terrible cold coming on ?

250 kts
26th Sep 2001, 15:19
The watches are in the process of releasing this info to the staff. I reckon they will need to get the riot police in.

I know of members of the NTT who have already been promised a DIL on XMAS DAY!!!-absolutely disgraceful. :mad: :mad: :mad: