PDA

View Full Version : LATCC - The Weakest Link? or Forest Gump

TrafficTraffic
15th Sep 2001, 01:14
You boys ever wondered what happens when you transfer an acft outside of the London FIR? You know like across the channel?
It really is like a box of chocolates....you never know what your gonna get
But you know ... it does keep it interesting
:D

So Keep up the ...well....Interesting work.

Bev Bevan
15th Sep 2001, 02:10
... and your point is...?

Expeditedescent
15th Sep 2001, 16:12
BB,

I wouldn't worry too much about Traffic Traffic, he seems to have a huge chip on his shoulder about LATCC, and periodically pops up with these inane comments.

I suspect that if he actually had to deal with LATCC traffic levels and the complexity of traffic we have to deal with, he wouldn't have so much time to think.

TT, why don't you ask the pilots and airlines where they feel they get the best service from?

TT, not so much the weakest link, as the missing link.

TrafficTraffic
15th Sep 2001, 16:43
Ahh ED...

I always love it when you see the classic BS replies come out..

I suspect that if he actually had to deal with LATCC traffic levels and the complexity of traffic we have to deal with, he wouldn't have so much time to think.

You think that much of yourself you would be stupid enough to post someting like that! On an ATC forum. I never professed (unlike yourself) to have to cope with such unbelievable traffic levels (ohh and complex too) but have a look outside of your fishbowl mate, I dont know how to break it to you but other people get busy too...we just handle it better.

:D

But keep up those great ATC comebacks, and you'll get the hang of job, soon.

.....should have been here yesterday

....I can hear them all :)

Bright-Ling
15th Sep 2001, 17:04
Traffic.....you are an odd person.

I have just spent some time reading your 32 posts.

Interestingly you seem to pick on LATCC/NATS as a recurring theme.

You post a message on (or start) a thread speaking negatively of LATCC or NATS in general.

You seem to bate someone and then start a personal attack. Are you bored or something?

[ 15 September 2001: Message edited by: Bright-Ling ]

Foot in Mouth
15th Sep 2001, 17:26
I will ask the question againwhat was the point of your original posting on this thread?

[ 15 September 2001: Message edited by: Foot in Mouth ]

5milesbaby
15th Sep 2001, 18:01
Bright-Ling et al, you would have noticed that I was one of those baited, and after also reading all his posts, have managed (just about) to keep the willpower never to post to him again. But just for old times sake----

TrafficTraffic-TotalTosser

Boy it feels good :cool:

Bright-Ling
15th Sep 2001, 18:52
You're right 5m'sb - it is best to ignore.

But for the record......

TT is a total ******

You're right - I feel better now too.

Seriously though - spend some time reading a few of his 32 inane posts. (Click on profile and then View Recent Posts).

See if you agree - he really is an inept fool.

Wonder if he is actually known by anoyone. A friend of mine at Loughborough is doing a psychological thesis at the moment. Maybe he could study him!

He shouldn't be allowed near a keybpard, let alone TheBigGreenScreen.

TrafficTraffic
15th Sep 2001, 21:21
You chaps dont get it do you?

Apparently not.

If Im bored Im not the one reading somebody elses 32 previous posts.

Im not the one who said Ask the pilots who they think is the best

Im sorry but the world does not rotate around your little hole. (nor mine)

This is an internet forum, a place where people can query, indulge and write (yes inanely(if that is a word))to their hearts content (within limits).

Whats the point.....

I have no idea.

But it doesnt stop you lot ....does it?

;)

Steep Approach
15th Sep 2001, 21:36
TT I really think (if you ARE ATC employed) that you should seek medical help, or at least, sit down and talk to someone.

:confused:

Virge Hill
15th Sep 2001, 22:47
Traffic Traffic if you really are an ATCO which I doubt, did you get your name from the sounds you could overhear from the cockpit when you are controlling?
Bet you like trains........

Expeditedescent
16th Sep 2001, 01:26
Oh TT,

I knew that you wouldn't be able to resist......you are too easy. You wouldn't understand sarcasm if it hit you in the face like a mid air collision.

I love how you have a pop at us (unprovoked) and then get arsy when we defend ourselves.

All I was pointing out was if you have time to think about all the poo you usually come out with then you must have too much free time at work :D. Personally I spend most of my time at work on the RT and making phone calls, to real professionals.....fortunatly not muppets like yourself.

I did not say Ask the pilots who they think is best.....I was pointing out that pilots constantly rate UK ATC as one of if not the best service providers around. That ain't no idle boast it is FACT born out from countless conversations with pilots and NATS surveys of their customers, and is something UK controllers are rightly proud of. We work damn hard to provide the best service we can under extreme pressure. Why do so many countires train their ATC staff here if we are so crap?
You are attempting to downgrade this into a pathetic childish schoolyard "I'm better than you" argument, which is rather sad. Your interpretation of what I said was way off the mark, not that you would understand as you can't even cut and paste a quote:

My comment:
"why don't you ask the pilots and airlines where they feel they get the best service from"

Your comment:
"Ask the pilots who they think is the best"

As I said before you are the missing link.

Anyway as others have said far more eloquently you are a t***er, and have absolutely no understanding of how a controller thinks or works, which is why you are more than likely not one, as you might actually realise that LATCC gets busy too, if of course you could "have a look outside of your fishbowl mate", before making such a knob-headed post as your original......And you wonder why people have a go at you!!

PS: As you have a chip on your shoulder the size of Mount Rushmore about LATCC/NATS, you weren't chopped here were you because you couldn't hack it?

PPS: I want to make it clear to foreign ATCO's that I have the utmost respect for the job that all ATCO's do, I am all too well aware how busy other units get (I live in the real World, unlike TT), I just have no respect for TrafficTraffic who is an arse with a serious grudge.

5milesbaby
16th Sep 2001, 02:27
Bright-Ling, also on the profile page there is the option to select 'add to your ignore list/add to your buddy list'. Its very tempting, but then not being able to see what he writes means that when he does, I cant laugh at him time and time again.

TT-try looking back at some of your own posts too, you started off on PPRuNe in 'fine' form and continued on the same track. Why do you hate LATCC so much that it makes you, at every opportunity, slag it off and then some?

"This is an internet forum, a place where people can query, indulge and write (yes inanely(if that is a word))to their hearts content (within limits)."
"But it doesnt stop you lot ....does it?"

Doesn't seem to stop you either.

Epeditedescent-you may like to know that TT actually started a topic on this forum asking for (I quote) "The Best of the Best...". As you can imagine, sensible replies once more flooded his way..... ;)

bagpuss lives
16th Sep 2001, 02:46
After a hard and most depressing week or so to say the least I return to PPRuNe find this.

Hmmmmm do I detect a rather bitter "chopped" ATCO here?

Without doubt I do eh TT "me old mate"?

Such bitterness........radar module went especially bad did it by any chance?

Shame :(

Bit of a helpful, friendly hint for you here TT......switch on your TV, watch the news and return to the REAL World.

There is much more to worry about therein.....and much more to be discussed on Pprune I fancy - instead of your petty and non-resultant, at-best inane ramblings and attacks on your former (?) employers.

If you aint prepared to be in some way intelligent and back up your "thoughts" with some sort of argument or evidence or even sense - then please, don't bother. I see for your 30-odd posts you aint managed that so I won't hold any breath.

End of thread methinks?

I truly hope so Admin :)

Please?

I am stressed enough!

Expeditedescent
16th Sep 2001, 03:03
TT,

as you have doubts as to the word inane, let me enlighten you:

inane (a): empty,; void; void of sense or intelligence.

I think it sums you up quite perfectly.

Bright-Ling
16th Sep 2001, 03:05
I read yr 32 often pointless posts to see if today you were having an off day.

Sadly - it is proved that you have always been a confrontational old muppet that courts attention.

TT you are a moron.

PPRuNe Radar
16th Sep 2001, 22:59
As these are anonymous forums the origins of the contributions may be opposite to what may be apparent. In fact the press may use it, or the unscrupulous, to elicit certain reactions.

So in that light, we'll close this thread which is going nowhere.