PDA

View Full Version : Trevor Thom Volume 2 Aviation Law

Fake Sealion
8th Nov 2004, 14:40
I have been offered a "pre owned" copy of T Thom vol 2 . It is the fifth revised edition 1999

Is the Aviation Law section current enough for me to sit the PPL ground exam ?

If not, anything I can download from CAA website to update this book or is it a case of buying the latest edition ?

FS

:bored:

Halfbaked_Boy
8th Nov 2004, 15:14
I've just had a flick through the preface of mine; I have the 6th edition which means there 'may' be - someone please correct me if I'm wrong - a 7th out now. In saying that, it possibly does not make the world of difference unless you plan on going into aviation law on a higher level.

Is it being offered to you free of charge? If not, my advice would be to spend some dimes on a new copy.

If you do get your hands on this pre-owned copy, then a good way to find out whether what you are reading is up to date, I would recommend having a look at 'The PPL Confuser', which - in case you didn't know - offers a large number of practice questions for all the subjects involved in the awarding of the license.

I'm sure other, more experiences pilots will be able to offer better help than me, but if you need anything, think nothing of dropping me a PM :ok:

Cheers,

Jack.

1McLay
8th Nov 2004, 17:00
Hi

For which country has that been authored for?

regards

1M