PDA

View Full Version : To our American colleagues....

WonkyVectors
12th Sep 2001, 03:39
.... our thoughts and prayers are with you, your families, your friends and your country.

Father Dougal
13th Sep 2001, 04:37
Yes,

I don't think words can adequately describe how everyone is feeling. To ALL our American colleagues - we are thinking of you and those poor souls involved. Total shock - I don't know what else to say.

Bono Vox
13th Sep 2001, 21:07
Never thought I'd be saying this, but, God bless America.

karrank
14th Sep 2001, 03:56
I can barely imagine how the ATC felt who watched their displays, impotent, while this sort of disaster plays itself out.

A B767 on final doesn't quite look the same now.

Get what help you need. Talk to your mates. I believe talking about any incident always helps (in my pissant experience anyhow). You won't put it behind you until you do.

There were a lot of people that could have affected this outcome and didn't, you weren't in that boat. The standard procedures for dealing with hi-jack just didn't allow for this level of fanaticism, on the ground or in the air. We need new procedures, such as armed fighters on stand-by to intercept hi-jack flights, to deal with this sort of act. Put that in your incident reports?? :confused:

autothrottle
16th Sep 2001, 17:23
Thourghts and prayers to all our American colleagues and their families and to all of the citizens of the US.

TrafficTraffic
16th Sep 2001, 23:03
As a friend said....

To the victims of the most severe misuse of the miracle of flight

Gone yesterday, Remembered and always Loved.

I hope we can help tomorrow.

Vlax
20th Sep 2001, 17:40
My hart felt thoughts go to you all.
We have all lost…… the world will never be the same.
I look at a/c a lot differently!