PDA

View Full Version : over-time at latcc

roger
11th Sep 2001, 16:30
Can I assume all those people giving colleagues a hard time over working extra days at LATCC(for cash), didn't sell any days in lieu at the beggining of the year as this would ammount to the same thing!? Just wondering, and for information I have not worked any nor do I wish to and that is my choice. If people want to do it, good luck to 'em

Ahh-40612
11th Sep 2001, 22:53
Great Post, Rog.
They were also the ones who probably complained about the NTT/Student ratio being unacceptable - this seems to be the only remedy to the problem.
It's a personal choice & I probably will do the odd day. Any grief received will meet with a good row!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

2 six 4
12th Sep 2001, 03:03
Not sure if the post was at all relevant never mind great. I think the discussion under Let Down By IPMS was more comprehensive and better based.

roger
12th Sep 2001, 10:36
2 six 4 by the tone of your reply I imagine that you are one of those that are strongly against working over time on principle. Unless of course they were to offer more money and then you would jump at the chance. :D Foot-note- negotiation of over- time should never have happened, (this may finish on thurs). This thread may/may not be relevant as suggested, but I am talking about the out-come of the agreement and how it has affected the work place(in which I work)has split the work force when perhaps we should be more unified than before? Just a thought....

[ 12 September 2001: Message edited by: roger ]