PDA

View Full Version : Flying out your way

Scott Voigt
27th Aug 2001, 08:39
Well VACATION is drawing NEAR!!!!

Be kind to us all of you on the other side of the Atlantic <G>... If all goes well, we will depart DFW on Thursday on AAL38 and arrive in Zurich on Friday morning, then from there change to SwissAir 6388 to Munchen...

As most of you ATCO's out there well understand... I NEED this vacation <G>... Life is going to be rather busy for the next few days before the trip, but I'll try to post here one or two more times prior to depating...

Take care

Radar
27th Aug 2001, 13:50
Scott,
Wilco ! As long as the roster stays as is I'll be on duty next Friday morning. I'll keep both eyes open for you, if the AAL38 wanders through our patch (as it did this morning).
Have a great vacation in any case !

Scott Voigt
27th Aug 2001, 17:44
I expect that it is going to be a GREAT vacation... Shoot, just getting away from this heat is going to be nice <G>. But I always have a great time when I come to Europe... I see that it has been nice and cool out your way too. Hopefully we can get a few good days with no rain and clear skies...

regards

Scott Voigt
28th Aug 2001, 06:46
As a side note Radar<G>, unless we get lucky, we'll be in the cheap seats... 31A and B... I won't be up on the jumpseat this time. I have to ensure that I make it at the right time since we are picking up my wifes new car on Friday afternoon...

regards

Radar
28th Aug 2001, 16:51
Scott,

At the moment the wx is fantastic. 91F on Sunday. It's supposed to continue in that vein (if a lttle cooler) through next weekend. I like the sound of picking up the new car. Where are you headed for that , Stuttgart ?? :) :)

Regardless of where you're sitting I'll say hello if AAL38 blows through. On a different note, is Compuserve's AVSIG still alive and kicking?

Scott Voigt
30th Aug 2001, 00:41
Picking up the BMW is Munich and then driving about <G>.

AVSIG is alive and well and you can get there via the web now... AVSIG.com I think will get you there. Most of the forums are free but some are private and cost somthing like $10 a year..

regards