View Full Version : Cuts in NATS the great Hypocrisy

Baby Faced Finster
24th Aug 2001, 01:37
No I am not suprised by the call for cuts. Yes, I agree that if wastage and efficiency are improved then it can only be good.

BUT WHY THEN in the midst of the fam flighs budget at scottish being cut, along with an ultimatum to cut a few hundred thousand of ScOACCs budget, do we get two JCBs to cut up a bit of turf when BLOODY SHOVELS would have done.
Why the madhatters tea party on under a canvas at the front of the building, when we have conference rooms.
Why do we get big glossy pamphlets on a New Scottish Center which tells up nothing we dont already know.
Who decides what needs to be cut, and what does not!! Oh yea Management. The generals in their Castles 50 miles from the front line.
How insulting to tell us to tighten our belts while they play with diggers on the front lawn and tell us how good its all going to be.

Baby Faced Finster
24th Aug 2001, 01:41
I think it is fair to say that I am annoyed

Martin Longbow
24th Aug 2001, 01:49
The last time I heard of a front line, I was shooting krauts at Dieppe, we gave them a run for their money, and we'll do the same with you!
In my day sub-ordinates didnt question the Big decisions Management made, because (frankly) they didnt understand them, its sad to see that those days are gone.
Ever wonder where the savings go? I received a nice performance pay rise for implementing them, and as for driving in a JCB (whatever that is), I only use a Jaguar.

It's a Joke
24th Aug 2001, 02:43
Martin, Sweetypie.....

Now, from what *I* remember of the history of the Raid on Dieppe, it was the "Krauts" that did most of the shooting.

One other thing.........how long was it before you knew of the tragic loss of life off-shore.........or don't you still know of it ?

Covered up by your "idols" to save embarrassment ??

Well I am VERY GLAD to say that times have changed, and for the better too :p :p

Question Management ?? Ohhhhh YES, because if WE don't, the lies will just go on and on !!

(And I realise it's only a wind-up, but I like to clear both barrels at times ! ) :D :D