PDA

View Full Version : LATCC TIME ZONE

Biggin Koksy
26th Mar 2001, 18:47
I noiced that the clocks in the LATCC Club today had been changed. 1 Hour BACK!!!

The Fat Controller
26th Mar 2001, 22:03
Try visiting the centre north of the border, nice new entrance, lovely office interiors, NSC ( New Scottish Corridors ! ) and into the OPS ROOM = Back to the 70's ........still the JCBs are digging next door...old mine workings below...ideal place for dead sheep etc ?

daft fader
26th Mar 2001, 23:09
The rules of space/time do not apply quite the same way in Latcc as elsewhere. The "canteen effect" is especially noticeable. This of course is when ones watch runs differently in the canteen to the ops room resulting in hot arguments about the length of breaks.

This though is as nothing compared to the management offices where they are still using 1996 calendars, which explains why our leaders claim that NERC is on schedule.

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
27th Mar 2001, 00:48
And di you notice the date on the front of January's Airway - or whatever it's called now...??

Mustafa Slippage
27th Mar 2001, 03:20
Heathrow Director

It's called Airspace. And jolly good it is too now that it's been renamed and at last the editorial content is diverse and permits a more representative angle on NATS' activities.

The unfortunate typo on the January edition (Jan 2000 rather than Jan 2001) I am assured is a one off.

By the way, is it true that certain members of staff use the ads section as a medium for contacting similarly minded individuals? Watch for ads for Hoover Bags!

HEATHROW DIRECTOR
27th Mar 2001, 11:55
Mustafa something.. Keep taking the tablets.... they're obviously working for you.